Chapter 30: The Talk that Is Overdue

Heidi's POV

I am woken by the sound of someone grunting, and I know that grunt anywhere, I open my eyes and sit up in bed only to see Harry in an opened white dress shirt, and a pair of black boxers, "You going to the wedding like that?" Harry looks me through the reflection in the mirror, "Maybe if it was our wedding." Harry smiles a sly and cock smile. I pull the covers off of me and walk up to my very handsome boyfriend, "Why are making so much noise?" I ask leaning up and kissing his lips, I can't get my cufflinks, and this thing is going to end up back in hell where it came from." Harry held up a dark red colored tie, "before you go hooking the poor thing let's start with the cufflinks." I grab his right wrist folding back the cuff, "It's a lot easier than you think babe." I even out the cufflink holes and fasten the cufflink, "See nothing to it." I do the exact same thing to his left wrist, "There all done, and I will help you with your tie after you are dressed." Harry nods his head and starts buttoning his dress shirt. "I am going to take a shower." I walk into the bathroom closing the door and take a long and much needed hot shower. Once I am finished washing my body and rinsing out my shampoo and conditioner I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around me, and starts drying off. The sound of knocking on the door makes me stop what I am doing and I open the door, Harry is now fully dressed in a white dress shirt, a pair of black dress pants, and black dress shoes. "I hate wearing things like this, it is the completely opposite of who I am." I giggle and kiss his lips again, "You look extremely handsome, and I am going to have the best-looking date at the wedding." I grab his tie and do a quick and easy Windsor knot, "I would think the son of Captain Hook could tie a simple Windsor knot." Harry's eyes darken a little, "I only need to use those skills when I am tying someone up, and not waste it on something like this." I finish working on his tie, "You are all done." Harry sits on the bed at starts lacing his shoes. I go back into the bathroom and style my hair in the way I want it, the other girls might be angry with me but this is Mal's day and she deserves all the attention. I sigh happily looking at what I did to my hair. "You look stunning Heidi." I turn to Harry and laugh, "I am in a towel babe." Harry's eyes drink in every inch of my body from top to bottom, "all I am going to say is that I am likening this new look." I roll my eyes and shove his shoulder, "can you go get my dress for me please." Harry nods his head and walks out of sight, I look down at my ring finger and wonder if I will ever have a wedding, or even more important will Harry ever ask me. I am snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Harry clearing his throat and holding up my dress. "Thank you kind sir." I place a gentle kiss on his cheek and close the bathroom door. I drop my towel and unzip the back of the dress, I take a deep breath and step into, Evie works wonders, this dress she made for me is the prefect size, but I don't and never will expect anything less from Evie. Once my dress is fully on I reopen the bathroom door and step out, "Harry can you zip me up?" I ask turning around for him, I feel his hands very slowly pull the zipper up, and I can feel his eyes staring at me, "Thank you." I say turning around to face him, Harry places the end of his hook in the heart of the necklace he gave me, "I remember when I got this for you, I stole it from a guy that was about to give it to another girl." I look at him bewildered, "You never told me that." Harry nods his head not taking his attention off the necklace, "I wanted to give you something special and I had no idea what to do, so when I saw the guy admiring the necklace I knew I would do whatever I had to do to get it, turns out getting the necklace was easier than I thought it would be." The story might not romantic to everyone but to me it was, I know that Harry wasn't the kind of guy who showed his soft side too often, but I know that if it came down to it he would give up his life for me, and I would do the same for him, "We have some time to spare." A sexy grin appears on his face, "I noticed, but I thought you would be running to see Mal." I take his hook of my necklace and run my fingers along it, "She has an army of girls there with her, I will make it there before she walks down the aisle." I look deep into his eyes and start to get lost in the blue, Harry picks me up and places me on his lap, "I know when something is eating at you Heidi." I bat my eyes at him and run my hand through his hair, "There is something that we need to talk about, and we are going to talk about before we walk out that door." Harry cocks his eyebrow, "And what would that be?" I place his hand on my stomach and his eyes goes dark, "We are going to talk about this baby, rather you like it or not, the time has come."