Chapter 14: News that I thought I would never hear

Heidi's POV

"Hi Talia." I wasn't sure how to act around her at the moment giving what just happened between Paul and I, "What were you doing in Paul's room?" Talia asks me cocking her head to the side. I swallow a large lump in my throat, "I needed some advice and Paul was the one person that came to mind." Talia smiles a sweet smile at me, "That's sweet, I think it's so cool that you and Paul can still be close friends even though your dating the one person that hates him." If she only knew just how close Paul and I are, I doubt she would being saying that, "Did he shed some light on your problem?" I just nod my head, "Yeah he helped me figure things out." Talia sighs happily, "That is my Paul, always willing to help a friend." Again all I do is nod, "By the way King Ben wanted to talk to you, he said for you to meet him by the enchanted lake." This got my attention, I just talked to Ben not that long ago, so why would he need to talk to me again already this soon. "Okay, thanks Talia." Talia smiles and heads into Paul's room. Once I am sure that the door is closed I start making my way to the enchanted lake. I am just now arriving to the clearing where the enchanted lake is, and once I step into the clearing I see Ben standing in the middle of the columns, "You made it." Ben said as I make my way up to him. "What is so important that you couldn't have told me when I was in our office not even an hour ago?" I ask standing in front of him, the look on his face was one of complex emotions. "Ben, just tell me, is something wrong?" Ben sighs and puts his hand in his jacket, "I had Christyn, Cory, and Laurel do some digging on you and your brother." I take a major step back, "Why are you looking into us? We have done nothing wrong." I ask pissed off, and before Ben could even get a word out to defend himself I started again, "I have saved your kingdom, and everyone here more than once, you said that you trust me and that you believe in me." I wasn't going to let Ben get away with this, "I defended you, I told everyone that you are the best king I have seen, that people should put their trust in you, and now I find out that you are digging into mine and Hadie past, Ben you know our past, you know what we have been through, and where we come from, I am just at a loss as to why you think you need to know any more about us." The words that come out of Ben's mouth are words that I never expected in a million years, "Heidi, I found out who your mom is." As those words leave Ben's mouth I feel like my world just stops in its tracks, time doesn't existence anymore. "What?" Is all that will come out of my mouth right now, "I only had them look into your past to see if maybe I could find your mom, and it turns out that your mom is alive, and she is not as far as you thought." I am still in complete shock, I am unable to form words or even wrap my thoughts around the information of what Ben is telling me, "Who is she? Where is she?" I ask stepping closer to Ben so he and I were as close as we could get. Ben takes a deep breath before answering, "Her name is Thelxinoe, and she is in a restricted area of Auradon." This caught my attention, "Restricted?" I wasn't aware that Auradon had parts that are restricted, "Yes, your father didn't want her on the Isle, and we couldn't just let her go, so my parents put her in a special area." I shake my head not understanding what Ben is trying to tell me, "Ben, why is she in that area?" Ben looks down at the ground for a second then back to me, "Your mother is considered a villain in the eyes of the United States of Auradon Kingdom Council." I flop down on the ground as I take in what Ben tells me, "From what I know so far, your mother was with your uncle Poseidon, and had a long secret affair with your father, and possible others." I look up at Ben with tears welling in my eyes, "She really wants to talk to you and Hadie." That is when I shot up from the ground, "Hadie, I need to tell him." Ben nods his head, "You can go tell him, and when you two decide on what you would like to do please let me know. I nod my head and fling my arms around Ben giving a tight hug, "Thank you Ben, you have no idea how much this means to me, all my life I have wondered about her and now thanks to you I will get the answers that I need." I let go of Ben and run off to find Hadie and tell him that after all this time we might get the answers that have haunted us our whole lives.

Sienna's POV

I walk back into my throne room and I see someone lounging in my chair, she has long black hair, she is wearing a black crop top, a necklace with a loin's tooth on it, a pair of orange shorts that are way too short, black finger less gloves, and finally a pair of high heel boots that come up to her knees, "Excuse me, but who the hell do you think you are!" I yell at the girl. She stretchers and opens her eyes revealing her spin chilling green eyes, "I hear that you are in need of help." The girl smiles s most evil smile that reminds me of someone, "Well here I am." The girl moves in the chair so she is sitting up right this time, "We haven't been properly introduced, I am Savannah."