Chapter 40: Queen's Orders

Heidi's POV
I have told everyone to join me in the garden, and soon enough people start to show up, "What is this all about Heid?" Carlos asks with Jane's hands tightly in his, "Where is Ben, is he alright?" Carly asks in a panic, "Ben is fine, he is finishing up a council meeting and will be here shortly." Everyone is looking at one another mummering, "Ben sent me to tell you that he wants to go what we are going to do about Sienna and Savannah." No one was going to listen to me, Ben is the only one that they will listen to, "LISTEN UP!" Mal shouts standing next to me, and everyone quits down, "Everyone is in great danger if we don't come together as one and figure a way to put a stop to the people who threaten us." I look at Mal with surprise and pride, she is embracing being Queen, "We can't do anything, all we can do now is wait around and wait to be frozen forever." Sleepy JR says with a yawn, "Besides, I don't see the so called great King Ben here informing us on what he plans on to do to protect us." Gordon grumbles. "King Ben will do everything he can to keep everyone safe, his plans have worked out in the past, we have no reason to think they won't this time." I say with a nod from Mal, "We are going to be meeting with him in a different location, once we get there I am sure that he will straighten everything out." I hear Gordon scoff at Mal, "He is losing the faith of the people. And for good reason, he is too young to be running anything." I look up at Mal to meet her gaze, she didn't know what to say either, "It is true that Ben is young, and yes he is very unexperienced." I am not totally sure where Mal is going with this, "But since the day I arrived I have seen Ben make an effort to meet everyone here making them feel welcome, he is also most of ours friend if not our best friend, he has mended peace with many of the neighboring kingdoms, if he wouldn't have done that most people here wouldn't be here in the first place, he is more than just a King, he is a human begin, and we need to be remined that there is more in his life then just that job." I am very impressed by Mal's passionate speech, "I agree with Mal, if not for Ben I wouldn't have been able to leave my parents sight and meet all of you nice people." Ella says holding my brothers hand, "I never would have left the ocean." Arabella comments, "I would have never gotten the chance to learn why I can do what I can do." Tiger Peony inclines her head to Mal, "And us villains would still be stuck on the Isle living out our lives with nothing but revenge in our hearts." Harry says coming up next to me taking my hand kissing it softly. "I know that not all of you agree with everything he does, but we need to listen to him and give him the chance that he gave all of us." Mal smiles out at the people what sided with her, "Where are supposed to be meeting him?" Jay says leaning on Carlos, "He wants us to meet him at the enchanted lake, and I am sure that Mal can tell you exactly where that is." I give Mal a sly smile, "We all should head that way now." Mal jumps down from where she was standing and start heading in the direction of the enchanted lake with everyone following her, "Heid." Harry says. I look up at him and kiss his lips, "What it is? I can see the gears in your head turning." Harry smiles at the comment, "The thought just came to me, maybe someone could give you more information on the Snow Queen." To say I am a little puzzled is an understatement. "Who, I am sure that not none of the adults are willing to talk about her, especially after the events at the wedding." Harry lets out a deep breath his chest going up and down, "There is one person that wasn't at the wedding, and given your relationship with her, she might open up to you." A light bulb goes off in my head, I knew who Harry is talking about, "Your talking about my mother aren't you?" Harry nods his head, "She has been here in Auradon as long as anyone." Harry has a good point, "You go talk to your mom and I will go follow the others." I take Harry's hands in mine, "If I am going to see my mom, I want you to come, it's high time that my mom meets the best thing that has ever happened to me." I see Harry's eyes roll and a smile appear on his lips, "If you really want me to come with you I guess I can't say no." I smile giving him another kiss before taking his hand leading him in somewhat opposite direction of the others. It takes a little longer then I thought but Harry and I finally reach the invisible barrier. "I thought only Fairy Godmother could open the barrier?" Out of the brush Fairy Godmother steps into the clearing, "I am, but lucky you Heid told me while the two of you were heading here." Fairy Godmother raises her wand and makes the magic door between the outside world and the inside the barrier, "You know the rules Heidi." I nod my head remembering the rules very clearly, "Thank you Godmother." I pull Harry through the door with me, "This is very similar to the Isle." Harry looks around and I get the feeling that a barrier over his head is making him feel like he is back on Isle of the lost, "Just stay close to me and don't wonder." I make my way towards the waterfall hoping that my mother is somewhere in the water below.