Chapter 15: A Feline Friend

Sienna's POV

I cock my eyebrow at Savannah, "And should I know who you are, I am not exactly from the Isle as you can plainly see." I gesture around to the ice cave, "My father is one of the most feared villains of all time, my father is the legendary Scar." Savannah says with a sweet yet very dark and sadistic smile on her face, "You mean the Scar that killed his own brother? And almost killed his nephew? That is your father?" Savannah let's out a mean spirted laugh that echoes throughout the room, "I see that people haven't forgotten him even to this day." Savannah front flips off the throne and lands on her feet in front of the steps, "Hard to forget someone that like that." I say and that is the honest truth, Scar is one of the most underrated villains off all time in my book, "My father left me a legacy, and I am determined to care out that very legacy." Savanah growls a dark growl as she makes her way down the steps, "There is just two question I have to ask?" Savannah looks at me with her green eyes locked on me, "How did you find me, and what exactly are you doing here?" Savannah stops in her tracks and lays down across the steps, "I overheard your little lackey asking people to help you and he told one person that if they were interested on helping you where they could find you." Leave it to Adam to spill everything I say to myself, "As to why I am here, I thought that would be simple, even to you." I shot Savannah a murderous glare, "Watch who you are talking to." Savannah smirks, "You mean a princess?" Savannah reaches the last step, "How much people forget, my family is royalty as well, in fact I am considered a princess too." The more I thought about the more that Savannah was right. "So, what are you doing here, besides being a menace to me." Savannah brushes her black hair, "Like I have told you a thousand times already, I am here because you need help, and I figured why not kill two birds with one stone." I notice that Savannah is circling me, "You get revenge on the people of Auradon for what they did to your mother, while I on the other hand get my revenge on certain people, and as a bonus for both of us, we both get the as far away from our prisons as possible." It sounded like a good deal, but I know that I am dealing with the daughter of Scar, and from what I know of her father he was one of the most power hungry, greedy, manipulative, cunning, treacherous, opportunistic, and ruthless person, so I am going to be cautious. "Who exactly are you planning?" Savanah stops in her tracks, "That is personal, but let's just say that she better be very afraid of this ferocious feline." I was still very confused on to why she wanted to help me, "You have no enemies in Auradon, so why would you help me get revenge?" Savannah rolls her eyes at me, "I think being locked in this ice palace all this time has done something to your brain." My fist ball up and ice smoke starts coming from them, "As for me not having an enemy, I know somewhere in that pathetic happy bubble they call Auradon is a girl that goes by the name of Simone." I didn't know what to say, due to the fact that I wasn't familiar with everyone who lived in Auradon. "I want revenge for my father, I want to make her and especially her family suffer the same I have suffered, I had to grow up without a mother or a father around, having to live on streets and eat scarps just to survive." I couldn't help by feel a little bad for Savannah, she didn't have anyone. "Don't give me that look, I like living on the streets, every day is an adventure and you never know what is just around the corner, but deep down in my none existent heart I have longed for the feeling of ripping away happily ever afters from anyone I can, I think every single person should have to feel what I felt all my life." Savannah and I have a lot more in common that I thought, "I know exactly how you feel Savannah, and I think that the two of together can accomplish our dreams and so much more." Savannah smile an evil smile and I return the smile back, "It's odd if you think about it, we come from two total opposite places, your home is tropical and warm, while mine is nothing but frozen and cold." Savanah snickers at the comment, "Well they do always say that people who shouldn't like each other end up being the best team." Savannah runs her hand over her necklace, "What's the deal with the necklace?" Savannah's green eyes fall to the necklace, "This is all that is left of my father." I nod my head understanding on what it means to have something you hold so close to you, "I promise Savannah, you will have your day, and on that day, no one in all of Auradon will forget who your father was and more importantly they won't forget your name." I place my hand on Savannah's shoulder. Savannah pushes my hand off her shoulder, "I don't need pity, and if you even think of double crossing me I swear to you, it will be the last thing you ever do." Savannah's green eyes bore into mine and the deeper I looked into her eyes the blacker they become, "I will be in touch." Savannah says breaking eye contact with me and walks out of the room, I take a deep breath and think to myself who exactly am I dealing with.