Chapter 32: Heading for Auradon

Sienna's POV

"Mal you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen." I hear the daughter of Hades say through my magic orb, the feeling of loathing and despise runs through my veins, looking at all of them so happy and excited makes me scoff in disgust, "THIS IS AN ABOMINATION! THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING! I roar as loudly as I can causing the whole room to shake and everything close to me turns to solid ice, "ADAM!" I yell, and seconds later Adam comes running into the room, "Yes my Queen?" Adam asks me bowing to me, "Where is that useless feline at?" I ask walking to my throne, "She said she would be here when she gets here my Queen." Adam stutters and stammers nervously, I sit down on my throne, "She better hurry up, the wedding will be starting soon, and I will leave with or without her." Adam inclines his head, "You must have patients my Queen." I blast Adam with my ice magic making him slide across the floor far away from me, "PATIENTS, I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT PATIENT! FOR YEARS, I HAVE BEEN TRAPPED IN THIS FROZEN HELL!" Adam stumbles to get back to his feet, "I didn't mean any disrespect my Queen, all I meant was that I am sure that Savannah will be here soon." I huff at me adjusting my crown on my head, "She better hope she is, because if I have to go find her, I will make the Isle of the lost the world's largest skating rink." Adam makes his way to my side, "You are too stressed your highness, maybe you should take a moment in the break room." I wave Adan off and suddenly I feel someone on my other side, "I am here, just like I promised." I turn my left to see Savannah standing there, "How do you keep getting in here without me knowing?" Savannah smiles a slick and sly smile at me, "A villain never reveals their secrets." Savannah sits down on the frozen ground, "Why was I called here, did you miss me that much?" Savannah laughs running her hand through her hair, "Don't flatter yourself, the reason I asked you here is because the time has come for the royal wedding." I could see that this information caught her attention, "I didn't think it would be so soon, maybe the little dragon is expecting an egg of her very own." I hear Adam laugh on my other side, and I turn my icy glare to him, "You are dismissed Adam." Adam swallows and bows before he leaves the room, "You shouldn't be so mean to him, he is the only friend you have." I look at Savannah with a puzzling look, "What would you know about friends?" Savannah shakes her head, "absolutely nothing, I have no reason for friends, and the idea of being kind to someone makes me feel dirty." Savanah shivers and a look of disgust comes across her face. "Then keep your mouth shut and mind your business." She smiles at me raising her hands, "Whatever you say popsicle." I blast her with my ice magic but just the ice leaves my hand Savannah is gone. A hand wraps around my throat and in the other hand is a sword that is pointed to my chest, "You ever try to do that again, I will make sure that your rule over Auradon is over before it begins." Savannah says perched perfectly on top of my chair, "Got it!" she yells moving the sword closer to me, "Just don't call me that stupid name again." Savannah retracts he sword and flips off the top of my chair and over my head landing directly in front of me, "Glade we came to an understanding." I nod my head, "Now, what is your plan for the royal wedding?" I shake the unknown feeling that came over me and stand up, "We are crashing the royal wedding." Savannah cocks her head to the side, "I already know that, I mean how do you plan on doing that, all of Auradon is going to be there, so we can't just walk through the doors?" I flip my hair over my shoulder, "No one will know what hit them, and no one would dare start anything at the royal wedding." Savannah gives a crazy look, "I am starting to think that living unground has done something to that brain of yours, we are villains, and they hate us." I let out a big evil laugh that echoes through the whole throne room, "If Ben does anything to us, then the people of Auradon will see their King destroy everything that he stands for, he always preaches about giving us a chance to redeem ourselves, and sickly enough a handful of villains brought his empty words." Savannah rolls her neck and cracks her knuckles, "And after what he did to Quinn and her friends he can't afford to make another error like that." I have no idea what she is talking about but I nod my head agreeing with whatever she is talking about, "The time has come to finally leave this place, at least for now." I turn to the wall of ice behind my throne, I wave my hand, the ice wall behind my throne vanished and is now a hole with an ice balcony that overlooks Auradon. I step onto the balcony as the sound of the church bells are heard faintly in the distance, "Nice work." Savannah says making her way to my side, "You think that was impressive, you have seen nothing yet." Savannah grins and she looks exactly like her father, "And you don't know anything of what I am capable of Queenie." I raise my hands and suddenly Savannah and I are engulfed in snowflakes and white smoke. As the white smoke leaves the cave it starts to head straight towards Auradon.