Chapter 33: The Wedding That No One Will Forget

Heidi's POV
As I peek out to the main part of the church I see that the whole kingdom was here piled into the church, and as I look at the altar I see Ben nervously waiting for Mal, standing next to Ben of course is his best man Doug, and next to Doug are the Groomsmen Carlos, Cory, and Herkie. "Everyone is waiting for your arrival." I say turning to Mal and the other girls, Mal is in a beautiful white and purple dress that took Evie a couple of months to make 

" I say turning to Mal and the other girls, Mal is in a beautiful white and purple dress that took Evie a couple of months to make 

    her hair is curled a little bit, and the veil is placed perfectly on herhead. 

    Evie, Jane, Lonnie, and I are all wearing a sliver dress 

    with different hairstyles 

"You ready?" asked Jay smiling at all of us girls, "You all look beautiful." Mal takes a deep breath and nods her head. Evie signals Fairy Godmother who is standing in front of the alter, "Everyone please stand." She says as everyone stands and looked towards the door, Fairy Godmother then nods towards Laurel who starts playing on the piano beautifully I might add. Jane walks first then Lonnie then me, and as I am making my way to the altar I can't help but see Harry out of the corner of my eye as always, a smile appears on my face. Before I reach the altar, I bow to Beast and Belle and right as I make my it to my spot I bow to Ben and take my place next to Lonnie. Evie making her way down bowing to Beast, Belle, and Ben, and finally takes her place with the rest of us Laurel stops playing the song she was playing and starts playing the wedding march. All of our eyes turn towards the huge double doors that suddenly open as Jay leads Mal down the aisle, as Mal is walking down everyone smiles and bows to her as she walked by, and I can tell by her face reaction that she will never get use to people doing that every time she approached. Mal walks up the couple of steps only stopping to Belle and Beast, Beast takes her hand and kissed it, Belle hugs kissing her cheek, and all of us guys and girls bow as she takes her place next to Ben and in front of Fairy Godmother who signals Laurel to stop playing and she does immediately, "You may be seated." Fairy Godmother says, and everyone sits down and watches one of the most important day in the history of Auradon. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness this man and this woman join together in holy matrimony." Fairy Godmother says turning to Ben nodding her head. "I chose you for life. I promise you my deepest love, fullest devotion, my tenderness care through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future. I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, commit to you and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what loves feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and that this moment I know all my questions have been answered, and that all of my dreams have come true. I love you Mal now and forever." Ben said making Mal cry a little, Fairy Godmother wipes the tear from her eye and nods her head towards Mal, "The feeling hit me the moment we made eye contact in the front of the school. It was so immediate and powerful, far deeper and inexplicably beyond anything I had every felt before. I can't describe a feeling like that. You can't replicate it to someone else, nor can you force to come or go away. You just have to let it flow in and around you. You go where it takes you and I am glad it took me to you. I see these vows not as promises but a privilege. I get to laugh with you and cry with you, care for you and share with you, I get to run with you and walk with you, build with you and live with you. I love you Ben and I am glad that I got choose to come here all those years ago." Mal said, and with that I can tell you there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Fairy Godmother smiles and turns her attention to the people, "If anyone objects to the marriage may they speak now or forever hold their peace." Everyone is silent no one said a word. "With the powers invested in me by the Kingdom of Auradon I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Ben wastes no time and passionately kisses Mal who returns the kiss full force. "Everyone but Mal may go take their seats." We all bow to Mal before sitting down on the bench, "Will you Mal solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of Auradon? Will you to your power cause law, justice, and mercy in all your judgements? Will you to the utmost of your power maintains the laws of the kingdom?" Fairy Godmother asked giving Mal her queen coronation. Mal smiled at Ben then looked at Fairy Godmother, "I solemnly swear." Mal says making all of us close to her smile with the utmost pride and happiness for her, "It gives me great pleasure to crown you Queen Mal of Auradon." Fairy Godmother places the crown on her head, and she shot sparks out of her wand. Ben walks back up and kisses Mal again only this time the whole place literally erupted in cheers, shouts, claps, and other things. Suddenly, the double doors violently burst open, as a cold chill filled the air. Everyone was shocked by the sudden change of weather. A white smoke cloud appears and stops at the bottom of the stairs. Everything begins to get extremely cold. The cloud vanished and standing in its place are two girls. Everyone is stunned and scared by the girls who came out of the smoke. The two look around at everyone, "Well, well, well, quite a turn out." The girl in white says as she looked around.