Chapter 44: Returning and Reasoning

Heidi's POV
All of us are waiting for Sienna to show up, and not everyone is sure that she will even come, some are saying that she is all talk, "Ben, is there any word yet?" I ask him but Ben shakes his head, "Not yet, I would have put everything I own on Tiger Peony's vision." I see Paul's ear perk up, "The future is always changing, people are making different choices, and unfortunately Tiger can't catch everything." Paul turns around to face Ben, "I know that, and I am grateful that she feels confident enough to confined in me." Paul walks off to go talk to Parker, "Tiger and he are close, he feels the need to protect her." I inform Ben, "I have that need with everyone here, I just hope that Sienna will listen to reason instead of drowning herself further into hatred." I understand what Ben is planning on doing but somehow, I felt like Sienna wasn't going to listen to Ben, she would rather have war, and if comes to that I have to think about my baby before anyone else, maybe even before Harry. I feel Harry take my hand, "I really think you shouldn't be here, is too dangerous for the baby." I take Harry's hand and place it on my stomach, "This child is part me and part you, I think he or she can handle anything." The look deep in his eyes reveal to me that he wasn't buying what I am saying. Running out of the forest is Artie, followed by the other members of the other two groups, "SHE'S COMING, I JUST SAW SOMETHING MOVING THIS WAY, AND IT IS COMING FAST!" Artie yells. Seconds later smoke falls from the sky, just like that Sienna is standing across from all of us, and she didn't come alone. "Were back." Sienna smiles a creepy smile looking around at everyone, "I wasn't expecting such a great turn out." Harry places me behind him shielding me from everyone, "We don't have to do this Sienna, we can talk and try to make peace." Ben steps in front of everyone, and Sienna does the same. "You are scared Benjamin, you know that given what is behind me, that I have more than enough to overpower you and everyone in this place." Ben turns his head and looks at us, "Everyone is here because they believe in fighting for good, they aren't willing to allow darkness and evil to corrupt them." Sienna laughs making all her allies laugh along with her, "You need a history lesson my young King, before there was light there was darkness, before there was good evil ruled, for either light nor dark and survive without the other, in other words even if you somehow defect us, there will always be a greater evil on the rise, and he is getting stronger every second that ticks by." None of us are sure that Sienna is babbling about, and to tell you the truth she isn't making any sense, "Who are you talking about?" Ben asks, I am surprised that is he trying to make sense of babble, "That is not for me to explain, the only thing you need to worry about is what I am going to do once I turn you all into frozen art work, maybe I will put you all in my throne room, as a reminder of what happens when you cross the Queen." Something is different about Sienna, the Sienna in front of us is not the same person that almost destroyed the wedding, this is a much darker Sienna. "Sienna just listen to me, I know that you are angry for what happened to your mother, and I know that you want what each person on the Isle wants, revenge." Ben doesn't break eye contact with her, "Your mom started pure, but somewhere down the road her mind like so many others got twisted and distorted, and that made her into a completely different person." I look past Harry to see the ground around Sienna is starting to turn to ice, "You don't have to do this, don't be like your mother, don't let that evil take you over, I know that there is a good person inside of you, and I know a part of you doesn't want to do this." I am not sure if Ben is getting through to Sienna, but I know Ben is trying his hardest, "All you have to do is just walk away, no harm has been done yet." The crystal inside Sienna's crown almost looks like it was pulsing, "The only thing I am thinking about right now is which crown I am going to be placing on my head when this is all over, will I take your crown King Ben, or maybe I will take you crown Queen Mal." Mal's eyes turn green, "Just try it snowball." The hyenas move and start breaking off on their own, and Savannah takes out her swords, "I am only going to ask you one more time Sienna, turn back." Ben is trying to keep a battle from breaking out, "And I have already given you mu answer, this is what he wants me to do, this is what I am destined for." I am still confused on who this he is, but I have to put that out my mind for the moment and focus on the very large task in front of me, "I wish that it didn't have to come to this." Sienna laughs at Ben again, "You are weak, the thought of peace is for the foolish, it takes a certain kind of person to rule, and I'm sorry to say that you don't fit that category." Ben clenches his fist, "You have no idea just how many people have said that, and lived to regret it." Sienna's eyes turn ice blue, "If you haven't figured it out, I am not most people." Sienna raises her hands and her army starts running towards us, and the battle begins.