Chapter 37: Much Needed Information

Heidi's POV
Harry and I woke up early so we could be there to hear Beast finally tell the story, it is somewhat of a long walk to get to the Belle and Beast's old castle but we finally make to the entrance. The double doors open to revealing Mal and Ben talking to a girl that I have never seen before, and for some strange reason Harry's grip on my hand got a little but tighter. The girl has long pitch black hair that is straightened and stops at the start of her back, a beautiful brown dress, a golden feather pendant necklace around her neck, and a pair of light brown heeled boots on her feet. "Heidi, Harry, I am glad to see that you didn't have any trouble getting here." Ben says looking at us for a second then going back to the conversation he is having with this strange girl, I look over at Mal who laughs a little bit making her way over to us, "Heidi that is Tiger Peony, she is daughter of Tiger Lily from Neverland." Once I understand who she is it makes sense why Harry got a little tense seeing her, "Why is she here?" Harry asks with venom dripping in voice from the pure hatred he must feel for her. "Tiger Pony has a very special gift, she has the able to see into the future." I have never met someone who could do that. As the three of us make our way to Ben and Tiger, I can't help but overhear part of their conversation, "Are you sure about this?" Ben asks in a hush voice, "Yes, I saw snow on the ground, and I would say that you have maybe a day if not sooner." Tiger spoke to him. "Everything okay Ben?" Mal asks as Ben takes her hand, "Tiger said she saw when Sienna and her army will be here, and unfortunately we don't have a lot or barely any time." All of our attention is drawn to the sound of someone walking into the room, "Nice to see you all." Beast says as Belle and he walk down the steps and up to us, "Father we don't have a lot of time, please tell us the story." Beast looks at Belle who simple nods her head and Beast exhales a large breath, "Before there was Auradon, there was no peace anywhere, everyone from each kingdom pleaded with us to help put an end to the villains once and for all, but the villains would never go away in peace so that is why everyone came together and formed the United States of Auradon Kingdom Council." I didn't like the way this story is starting, "Every single villain was rounded up and brought before the council, they were evaluated for their crimes and given the proper punishment." He is telling us things I already from Yzla, "Now the council wasn't perfect, and they sentenced 7 certain villains to a place far beyond anyone else reach, that island would later be named the Isle of the doomed. "I scoff at him, and look at him in disgust, "Why, there are plenty of horrible people on the Isle, and yet you thought these 7 deserved worse." Beast takes his glasses off, "Those who were sent there got sent there because the council didn't want to risk them even trying to escape." I can the fear in Beast eyes just thinking about it, "These 7 make Maleficent look like a saint, and could have easily overpowered the barrier and undone everything we all have worked so hard for." The look on Mal's face is nothing but pure shock, "Who are they?" Ben asks, "Shan Yu, he was the leader of the Hun army and waged war against China, he was defected and killed by Fa Mulan & Li Shang, and was brought back to life to be imprisoned on the Isle of the doomed, but in time found his way to the Isle of the Lost." I am amazed at how much Beast remembered about all of this, "Rumpelstiltskin, he is one of the most evilest villains there is, he used dark magic to help free The Chernabog from its ancient prison, He was captured and sent to the Isle of the doomed so his dark magic would never again be used." That one of the names I have never heard of till this day and now I know why. "Another is a very evil sorcerer that goes by the name Rasputin, He was a royal advisor to a king, but ended up selling his soul to The Chernabog for the power to take revenge out on his enemies, thankfully he was bested and his magic destroyed by a woman named Anastasia and her friend Dimitri, He like Shan Yu was brought back to life and imprisoned on the Isle of the doomed." Yet another that until now I have never heard of, "I believe The Horned King was another that we sent there, but he somehow managed to find a way off the Isle of the doomed and is now an inhabitant on the Isle of the lost. The Horned King was an undemocratic ruler of a kingdom that he took over after he killed the previous king, he was defeated by Princess Eilonwy and Taran, and like the some of the others he was brought back to life." I will never understand why some of these villains were brought back to life, you think them being dead would be punishment enough. "Next isn't really a person but he is a villain that did just much evil as any of human villains did, and he didn't have magic to help him. His name is Shere Khan." This is why I was here, this is who I have been waiting to hear about, "Shere Khan was in fact a tiger, and like The Horned King he also found a way off the Isle of the Doomed and is now stuck on the Isle of the Lost." That didn't make any sense, if my step-sister was on the Isle I would know her, I would have met her or at least ran into her here and there. "I know of him, Shere Khan had a thing where every time Evie went into his store called 'Shere Khan Pawn' and giggle he would smile." This is shocking news to me, and I can't believe no one told me that he was on the Isle all this time. "But as far as anyone on the Isle knows he is one of the very few that have never had any children of his own." That might what people thought, but I knew the truth, "Shere Khan wanted to kill a boy named Mowgil, but like all villains he lost to Mowgil and a bear named Baloo." That wasn't much to go on but at least I knew where Shere Khan was, now the big question is where was Shay. "Since I just told you about Khan, I guess the next villain I should tell you about is Kaa the python, Kaa wasn't human either but he was the sidekick to Khan, which made him just a guilty, and as far as I know Kaa is still on the Isle of the Doomed, he was left there by Khan himself. Kaa wanted to eat Mowgil, and would help anyone and do anything to achieve that goal, but the reason that Khan wanted Kaa around is because Kaa wasn't just a normal python, Kaa has the special ability of hypnosis, and would send his victims into a trance before striking. Kaa was out witted by Mowgil and Baloo." Sounds like someone that my step-sister would hang around, give that they are part of the same story. "Finally there is worst of them all, the most satanic, dark, demonic, powerful, evil, ritualistic, and nightmarish creature that has ever set foot on this earth, he is said to be Satan himself, but we all call him The Chernabog, he had many powers and abilities, he lived in Bald Mountain which is on the Isle of doomed, and all he wanted was to send the world into darkness, but I took all the strength one a very powerful wizard to defect him and imprison him somewhere no one would ever reach him again." We all look at each other no one saying a word, "Now you know everything, and I urge you now to go searching for anything more then what I have told you." Ben hugs his father, "Thank you for telling me this, I know it couldn't have been easy." Ben turns his attention to me, "Heidi would you mind accompanying me to the United States of Auradon Kingdom Council meeting." I look at him bewildered, "I guess I will, I am not sure if they will accept me." Ben grabs my hand and out of the castle we go heading deep into the forest.