Chapter 21: The Person I Need The Most

Heidi's POV

"Believe it or not you are the person that I was looking for." Harry helps me back up onto my feet and off the ground, "Why were you looking for me?" Harry asks fixing his pirate hat, "I just came from meeting my mom." Harry's eyes go big and his mouth hangs open a little, "That's great, what was it like, what was she like?" I place my hand over his mouth to silent all the questions that were coming out of it, "Her name is Thelxinoe......" Harry cut me off right then and there, "You mean like the mystical siren Thelxinoe, the sing so sailors will die Thelxinoe?" I look at him in shock, "How on earth did you know that?" Harry smiles and raises his hook to his face, "Are ye forgetting who my father is love, dear old dad taught me everything about the sea, and all the creatures that lived and still live inside it's beautiful waters." I guess it made sense that Captain Hook would warn his kids about Sirens, but then again Captain Hook and the sirens are like two different places in time, "That is crazy that your father even knew about that." Harry shrugs his shoulder, "So what happened when you saw her?" I look down at ground for a second then look into Harry's blue eyes that remind me of the water inside the dome, "Turns out that is where I get my blond hair from, and my eyes." Harry runs his hook through my hair and gently places it under my chin, "Then I am very thankful for that, because you are more beautiful than all the seven seas." I place a soft kiss on his lips, "You didn't go alone did you?" Harry asks pulling out of the kiss, "No, Hadie went with me, and let me tell you, I would have rather you gone with me." Harry removes his hook from my face, "It started out fine but somewhere deep in the back of my mind I knew that my mom and my brother weren't going to get along, Hadie looks and takes after our father." I see concern shine in Harry's eyes, "He didn't do anything to me, in fact I know that Hadie could never hurt me, but that didn't stop him from letting loss on our mom." I sigh taking Harry's hand and leading us over to the bleachers, "He BLEW UP Harry, and I don't mean like yelled at her, I mean if his powers worked that forest would have been burned to a crisp." I see a smile on Harry's face, "That is nothing to be proud of." I shove Harry and sit down on the bleachers. Harry laughs and sits down between my legs and I take off his pirate hand so I can run my fingers through his hair, "I can't say I blame him love, I would do the exact same thing if I was in his shoes, matter of fact I might do worse than him." I couldn't argue with that because it is true, "I would never wish my brother's wrath on anyone, and all I can say is that he is starting to give my father a run for his money, and I don't think he has discovered all his abilities just yet, there may be more that are just haven't surfaced yet." Harry takes my free hand and laces it with his, "No matter what happens, just know that you can always come to me." I sigh and keep running my fingers through his hair as my thoughts are telling me to tell him about the kiss, but I shake my head of these thoughts and stay on topic, "Harry I saw my brother cry for the first time ever, and I hated seeing him like that." Harry looks up at me, "I know how you feel, I hate seeing you cry, even back on the Isle when someone would make you cry I would hunt them down and beat them to an inch of life, but the worst feeling was when you would be crying because of your dad, I felt helpless and I knew I couldn't do much but be there for you." Never have I ever heard Harry open up and talk about life on the Isle, like Hadie, Harry always thinks that I am the one that needs protecting. "As always you are my knight in no armor." I kiss his lips and he wastes no time in kissing me back. After our little make out sessions we both pull apart to take a breath, "By the way, it turns out I have a half-sister." This catches Harry off guard, "Really, Who?" I shrug my shoulders, "She wouldn't tell me, all she said was her name was Shay, and she lives on the Isle." Harry looks at me with wonder in his eyes, "There are only a few villains whose name starts with S babe, if you really want to know maybe you should ask Yzla and see what she can find out." That wasn't a bad idea, I mean if anyone could find out it would be her. "That is great idea." I place a kiss on his head, "Do you remember anyone with that name?" Harry thought for a moment but shook his head, "Can't say I do, you have to remember babe besides a couple of outsiders the only friends I had were the ones in our crew along with Uma of course." That wasn't far my reality either, I had a couple of close friends back on the Isle but I didn't really talk or interact with many people. "Babe, there is something we need to talk about." Harry looks at me. "What is it?" I take a deep breath and pray that he doesn't lose it, "What are we going to do about the baby?" I say placing one of my hands on my stomach as Harry's eyes go from my stomach to my eyes.