Chapter 2: The Kingdom of Lost Summer

Third Person POV

A man with white hair, who is wearing a white top with no sleeves, white pants, and white boots, walks up to the glowing orb in the middle of the room. As he looks inside a picture of Mal in her wedding dress, Evie trying to do something to it, and Heidi is sitting on the bed. "Aw her winged servant is proving to be very useful." He says looking closer at the orb. "No, I am just excited about the royal wedding finally happening." Heidi is heard saying in the orb. "So, the wedding is happing. Finally!" The man says not taking his eyes off the orb. "Do I hear sounds of delight? What has happened?" asked a voice. Adam smiles and faces the voice. "Finally, your owl had brought us some good news Queen Sienna." Adam said as he couldn't help but smile an evil grin. Sienna is sitting upon her frozen throne, blonde hair is in its usual style, and she is wearing her normal pure white dress. "Tell me more Adam." Sienna said sitting straight up in the chair. "It would seem that Mal will soon be Queen of Auradon." Adam looks up at Sienna. Sienna stands up from her throne and walked down the two set of stairs and walks up next to Adam and the orb. "This is what we have been waiting for, anything else?" She asks making sure Adam wasn't keeping anything from her. "Yes, it would seem the wedding is sometime soon." Adam says as Sienna looked at the orb with a most evil smile. "Really? And we weren't invited? She asks looking at Adam. "No, my queen." He takes a step a back. "Well then I guess I will have to make this wedding one that the people of Auradon never forgets." Sienna clutches her fist making ice smoke appear. "For so long I have been waiting to get my revenge for what all of them did to my mother, and now the whole kingdom will pay the price." Sienna said turning away from the orb "Indeed, my queen, revenge will be yours but don't forget about your true plan." Adam said standing right behind her. Sienna turned to Adam and nodded, "To take over the world and send the world into an eternal winter." Sienna said a smiled at Adam. "Exactly my Queen, you have learned what you needed to learn from your owl. Now what?" Adam asked looks at Sienna who just stared back at the orb now showing everyone talking and being happy. "Now is the time, I will go to the kingdom, and let everyone know that happily ever after is just a dream and dreams just don't come true." Adam nodded and bowed, "I am 100 percent sure that you and your great powers will now fail my queen." Sienna turns her attention to Adam, "But, I hate to admit it, but I might need help with my plan." Adam nods his head, "Well, I am here my Queen." Sienna smiles a fake sweet smile, "Adam, you are my loyal friend, but I won't risk your life." Adam believed her and bows to her, "Thank you my Queen, it means so much to me that you think of my so highly." Adam doesn't notice Sienna roll her eyes. "It is time for everyone to get what they deserve! I am coming for all the people of Auradon!" she yells. "Happiness will soon be gone, and only ice and coldness will fill the land." Sienna makes her way up the first set of stairs, "Everyone think that light has finally won, oh but if were half as smart as us villain kids they would know that darkness just waits and picks its right moment to snuff out the light, but I am not going to snuff out the light, I am going to do something much worse." Sienna starts walking up the second set of stairs, "I am going to freeze the light and make sure that it never comes back, for once I am Queen of Auradon, I will be able to right the wrong that was done to my family." Sienna sits back on her throne. "Everything you wish for will come to pass my Queen, I have no doubt." Adam stands on the platform below the throne. "Maleficent, Uma daughter of Ursula, and The Order of Chaos, those people failed to do what they set out to do, now sure some of them came very close, but in the end, they were defected and either trapped somewhere or brought back here." Adam stays quite as he listens to his Queen rant about Auradon again. "But my Queen, none of those people are you, they don't have your abilities, and unlike them we don't have to worry about some kind of magical barrier." This was a scary fact, unlike the Isle, the kingdom of lost Summer wasn't trapped by the barrier, The Isle of the lost is just one island of many, dozens of different places surrounded the Isle and unfortunately some are out of reach of the magic barrier. "Yes, Adam you are right, and I thank you for reminding of that, I was sure that after King Beast's declaration of the magic barrier I was forever to be incarnated in this palace." Sienna's throne became incased in another block of ice, "I have an important mission for you Adam." Adam stand there waiting to her what is beloved Queen will say, "I want you to go to the Isle and find me someone that will help me achieve everything I have dreamed of." Adam nods his head understanding what Sienna was asking him to do, "Is there anyone special you would like to consider?" Sienna shakes her head and waves him off, Adam bows one more time before walking away disappearing into the frozen palace. Sienna sits on her throne and hears a voice next to her, "I swear that guy is so annoying, reminded me again why we keep him around?" Sienna turns to the voice and is shocked at what she sees.