Chapter 24: Wedding Dress Fitting

Heidi's POV

Right now, Lonnie, Jane, Evie, Mal and I are all in a big room watching Mal get her final fitting for her wedding dress, "I can't believe this is your final fitting." Evie said helping Mal into her beautiful white wedding dress, "Imagine how I feel, the wedding is tomorrow" Mal says taking a deep breath, "Is everything going to get done?" Jane asks looking at herself in the mirror in the corner of the room, "Fairy Godmother and Belle guaranteed me that everything would be prefect and done." I could tell Mal is kidding of freaking out and I couldn't blame her, she is always will be under a spotlight and have people watch her every move. "How many people are coming?" I ask looking up at her from where I sat, "Everyone is going to be there, and when I say everyone, I mean all the kingdoms, and the royal families." I can hear the sound of Evie zipping up the dress, "It's a perfect fit, and I have to say this will always be the most beautiful dress that I have ever made." Evie takes a step back admiring her work, "You look breathtaking Mal." I say smiling at her as she looks at her reflection at in three full length mirrors, "Guess we all know who the fairest of us all is." Evie joked with a sly smile on her lips, "Very funny Evie." Mal said, the look in Mal's eyes showed different emotions then what she faking to us, "Mal, are you sure you are okay?" I ask taking her hand into mine, but right as Mal was about to say something Lonnie cut her off, "Heidi come on, of course Mal is okay, she is going to be Queen, and we all know what happens after the wedding." All the girls but Mal and I started laughing, and I could nothing but fear in the eyes of Mal, "Maybe we should get through the wedding first." I comment trying to change the subject, "Mal, if you had your choice, what gender would be your first born?" Lonnie asks pushing the subject. Mal stammers and falls over her words, "I really don't think that is something I need to be thinking about right now, Ben and I haven't even gotten married yet." Mal places her hand on her stomach and her breathing starts getting really fast, "Is it hot in here?" Mal asks waves her hands in her face, "Evie, I think Mal should get out of her dress, we don't want to ruin it before the big day." Evie nods her head and starts helping Mal out of her dress, "So, does that mean you and Ben have done it?" Jane asked and I look at her shocked, I was not expecting the daughter of Fairy Godmother to ask such a question, "That is personal, and it will stay between Ben and I." Lonnie rolls her eyes, "That is a total yes." Again all the girls start laughing, "What about you Jane, have you and Carlos went all the way?" Lonnie asks. Jane's cheeks turn red and she looks at the ground, "I would rather not say." All the girls even Mal gasped and turn their attention to poor Jane, "You and Carlos?" Evie asked sounding more surprised than I think she might have wanted, "When did happen?" Mal asks sitting down on the fully chair, "Can we please talk about anything else." Jane turns her back to use and goes back to looking at herself in the mirror, "Heidi, how are things with you and Harry?" Mal stands back up as Evie helps her take off her dress, "Harry and I are just fine, nothing new to talk about there." I shrug my shoulders and hope they buy it, "Ben told me that you and your brother went very off campus the other day." Mal looks at my through the mirror, "Yeah, it was a sibling bonding type of trip, by the look in Mal's eyes I knew she knows much more then she wants anyone to know, "What kind of trip is that, my brother and I sword fight when we want to bond." Lonnie said leaning in her chair, "I guess when you are raised by two noble warriors, you might do that." Evie said folding the dress and putting it away, "Everyone has their own thing they do with their sibling." All eyes turn on me, "What actually did Hadie and you do?" I take a deep breath and let it out, "Why is everyone so worried, it's not like we were doing anything evil, Hadie and I just got some personal news and we wanted to talk about alone." The look on every girl's face tells me that they aren't buying it, "MY mom was missing too that day." Jane said speaking up, now they all look at me with suspicion, "We didn't harm Fairy Godmother, and to ease the looks on your faces I will tell you exactly what my brother and I were doing. All of them look at me, "Ben gave me some news that effected both us, and when I told Hadie we agreed to check it out and make sure that Ben was telling the truth." Mal raises an eyebrow at me, "Why would have to question Ben, he is the King, he would never lie." Mal is becoming very defensive and I know I just had to tell them the truth, "Ben told me that he knew who my mother is, and told Hadie and I where we could find her." The room goes silent, "Hadie and I followed to where Ben said and met up with fairy Godmother, she did her thing and let us inside the restricted area of Auradon, after we walked around for hours we finally found her, I got to meet my mother for the very first time." There is no point in stopping there so I start telling them all the details about the meeting.