Chapter 55: My Jolly Sailor Bold

Third Person POV

A young woman with shoulder length dark brown hair, with tiger earring, an orange backless, half sleeve, V-neck shirt, a half white half black necklace, a homemade bracelet on her right wrist, a pair of very short black cut off shorts with black studs on right side, and white high heels walks down a long hallway her heels clicking underneath the hard floor. She walks into the bedroom at the end of the hall, the bedroom walls are painted completely black, the carpet is a very dark grey, she bypasses the black leather couch that is kind of in the middle of the room, the beautiful black marble table sits perfectly in front of the couch, Inside the wall that is at the foot of the bed is one of the best things about the room, the fireplace that doesn't have a fire going at the moment. She walks past a California king size bed, the black Egyptian cotton sheets, and the black comforter are pulled over a guy sleeping, the dark grey laundry basket is starting to overflow, the windows were closed and covered up by the black light out drapes, she looks over to the other side of the room. The creepy mirror with a black base and horns sticking out at the top, I see his black dresser with his clothes for morning laid out, she looks down at the nightstand next to her, scattered on the nightstand is money that he had stolen today, and homemade bracelet I had made for him. she rolls her eyes and walks into the bathroom. I flip on the chandelier and admire the beautiful bathroom, the bathroom floor has black tiles with a dark grey symbol on each tile, to the left is a shower with a clear glass shower door, my makeup and jewelry station completed with a dark purple oval shaped mirror, next to that is the double doors that lead to his walk-in closet, and to the right is the gorgeous marble counter top and sink, and two very large mirrors with a yellow design around the border. She looks at her reflection in one of the large mirrors.

Shay: Upon one summer's morning, I carelessly did stray. (Takes out her tiger earrings) Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay. (Places the earrings in the counter) Conversing with a young lass, who seem'd to be in pain. (Unhooks the clasps her necklace) Saying, William, when you go, I fear you will ne'er return again. (places the necklace on the counter top next to her earrings.) My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. (Takes off her white high heels.) There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold. (Tosses them into a corner.) His hair is hangs in ringlets hang, his eyes as black as coal. (Looks at her reflection deep in thought.) May happiness attend him wherever he may go. (Smiles an evil smile in the mirror.) From Tower Hill, to Blackwall, I will wander, weep and moan. (Sways back and forth.) All for my jolly sailor, until he sails home. (Runs her hand across the top of the counter.) My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. (Closes her eyes for a second.) There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold. (opens her eyes.) My father is a merchant, the truth I now will tell. (Turns on the water.) And in great London City in opulence doth dwell. (Picks up a white piece of cloth) His fortune doth exceed 300,000 gold. (Wipes away her tiger print eye shadow.) And he frowns upon his daughter, who loves a sailor bold. (Wipes off her orange lipstick.) A fig for his riches, his merchandize, and gold. (Throws the piece of cloth into the trash.) True love is grafted in my heart; give me my sailor bold. (Runs her hands over her bracelet.) My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold. (Unties the back of her shirt.) Should he return in poverty, from o'er the ocean far. (Slips off her orange V-neck to reveal an orange sports bra.) To my tender bosom, I'll press my jolly tar. (Looks at the sentimental tattoo on her lower right hip.) My sailor is as smiling as the pleasant month of May. (Takes off her cut off shorts.) And often we have wandered through Ratcliffe Highway. (Kicks them into the corner with the rest of her clothes.) Many a pretty blooming, Young girl we did behold. (Puts of a pair of black basketball shorts.) Reclining on the bosom of her jolly sailor bold. (Ties the strings on her shorts.) My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. (Picks up the hairbrush off the counter.) There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold. (Brushes one side of her hair.) My name it is Maria, a merchant's daughter fair. (Keeps slowly brushing her hair.) And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year. (Stops brushing her hair and runs her fingers through her hair.) Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be. (Starts brushing the other side of her hair.) Who love a jolly sailor that plows the raging sea. (Slowly brushes her hair.) While up aloft, in storm from me his absence mourn. (Runs her fingers through her hair.) And firmly pray, arrive the day, he's never more to roam. (Puts her hair brush down.) My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. (Picks up a piece of orange fabric.) There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold. (Ties a prefect bow in her hair.) My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. (Finishes putting her hair into a ponytail.) There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold. (Smiles at her reflection.)

As Shay finishes her song she sighs happily a guy walks into the bathroom, His black hair is sticking up in all different directions, His yellow eyes are focused on me, he has facial hair but it wasn't thick which I love, his body is very muscular, his 6 pack is very define even through the grey tank top he is wearing, and he is only wearing a pair of black boxers as bottoms. "Singing to the drowning sailors again Angle?" The guy steps into the bathroom and warps his arms around Shay's waist and pulls her to him, "I only sing for you Boo Bear." Shay stands on her tiptoes and places a very passionate kiss on the guy's lips. The kiss starts getting very heated, Shay reaches under the guy's tank top and runs her hand up and down his 6 pack, the guy let's out a very sexy growl from deep in the back of his throat. "You play too much." Shay giggles as the guy runs his hands over orange sports bra, "That's what makes it fun." She lifts his tank top up pulling it over his head, and throws it over her shoulder, the guy's yellow eyes start glowing brightly. "There's the satanic man I love." The guy turns Shay around so she is facing one of the large mirrors, the man warps his arms around Shay's waist, "You didn't think this was the end of the story?" The guy asks looking in the mirror with a demonic look on his face, "Did you?" Shay asks with her own sadistic look on her face, they start laughing darkly.