Chapter 52: Is This For Real?

Heidi's POV

I have no time to get a single word out because the next thing I know Hadie is storming up to Harry and punching him right in the face, "That was for knocking my sister up, and you better be glade that is all I am going to do, because you know as well as I do that if I really wanted to I could do much worse." Harry wipes his lip off and stands nose to nose with my brother, "And you better thank all the stars in the sky that I don't hook you." Harry growls through his gritted teeth as his hand grips his hook tighter. I know that eventually that these two are going to come to blows, but it is not going to be tonight. I make my way up to the two of them placing myself in between them, "Can you two for once please get along, I don't want you two fighting every time you cross paths." Hadie pulls his gaze away from Harry to look at me, "I will try not to hurt the boy." Hadie smirks at Harry and pats his cheek. Harry shoves his hand away, "I will try not to send back to Hades in pieces." Hadie's hair starts to flame a little, "Hadie, you go and be with Ella, and I will be just fine here with Harry." Hadie kisses my forehead before walking off into the distance. Once I am sure that my brother is far enough away I turn my full attention to my lovely pirate, "I sort of forgot that he didn't know about the baby." Harry cracks a tiny smile, "I kind of figured that when he just sucker punched me in my jaw for now good reason." I stand up on his feet and place a passionate kiss on his lips, "There, does that make it better?" I ask pulling out the kiss, "I feel much better." Harry grips my waist, "Were you that worried about me, that you felt like you had to wait outside my dorm?" I push some of his hair out of his face, "I have something important to talk to you about, and I don't think I can wait any longer." I pull back a little, "What's going on?" Harry places me back on ground and takes my hand, "Just follow me please." I nod my head all the while thinking that I hope this isn't bad. Harry leads me to the fencing area, "This place is locked Harry." Harry steps away from me and walks over to the side of the building, he gives the side door a hard tug pulling the door open, "I had a friend of mine make sure that this door was unlocked." He walks back up to me and taking my hand again leading me into the building. Once we are inside Harry pulls me into the practice area and we stop right in the middle of the room, "So you know why this room is important to us?" I tilt my head to side and try to think, "Yes I remembered why this room is important, this is the very same spot that you stood when you asked me out on our very first date." Harry nods his head with a cheesy smile, "I think I am more nervous now then I was back then." Harry takes a deep breath as he continues, "I brought you here because I want to add one more special moment to this place." I have no idea what is going on through Harry's head right now, "Harry, what are you talking about, and why are you acting so weird and mysterious?" Harry takes both of my hands in his, "Heidi, daughter of Hades, I have loved you since the moment I saw you arrived to the Isle, and I know it was in that moment that I knew you were the only girl that I really wanted in my life, we have a lot of history together, some of it good but there is also some bad, you have helped me become a man that I never thought I could be, you see past all my faults and accept me for who I am, and you don't care about what people think of me, you, or our relationship." This is a very rare moment, Harry never lets his guard down like this. "You are always there when I need you, and I hope that you will never leave me." I can tell that Harry is having a little trouble telling me this, "Every morning that I wake up and see you asleep on my chest I have to remind myself that you are really there and it's not a dream, my love for you grows bigger which each day, I know that no matter what happens that you and I are meant to be, every moment you are around me I lose all track of time, almost like it doesn't exist at all, and I try my best every day to make you happier than the day before." I can feel tears welling up inside my eyes, "There is no other person that I would rather sail the seven seas with and spend the rest of my life with." Harry suddenly gets down on one knee, "What do you say Princess?" Harry pulls out a box from his pocket "Will you become the one and only Queen of my heart and soul?" Harry opens the box to reveal a beautiful ring neatly nested inside, the ring is sliver with a flower shaped top, and a purple stone in the middle. "Is this for real?" Harry smiles at me nodding his head, "Yes, of course my answer is yes, a million times over." I say the tears falling down from my eyes. Harry gently places the ring on my finger and stands up giving me one of the most passionate kisses he has ever given me.