Chapter 34: Sienna's Warning

Heidi's POV

I see Ben grab his sword pointing at the two wedding crashers, "Whoever you two are, go back to wherever you came from right now." The girl in white places her hand on the blade of the sword and shocking to us all the whole sword is turned into solid ice, "Nice try your puckness, but that won't work with me." Mal grips Ben arm, "Who are you two, why are you here?" Mal asks and the two exchange a look and the girl in white waves off the other girl who has long black hair, a pair of animal tooth earing on, a necklace with a golden loin symbol on it, a dark grey top, a brown skirt that comes to the end of her thighs, black tights underneath the skirt, and a pair of black heels with leopard print at the top. "My name is Sienna, and I am the daughter of the famous Snow Queen." Sienna smiles an evil smile at everyone in the room, "And I am sure that some of the people from the Isle already know who I am." Says the other girl admiring her nails, "Your name is Savannah, and you're the daughter of Scar." Jay says standing up, "Nice to see you too Jay." Savannah winks at him, Jay and Savannah have a long past with one another, and I mean that in a lot of different ways. "Why are you here?" I ask standing up next to Jay, "I am going to make each and every one of you pay for what you did to my mother!" Sienna says loudly, everyone looks just as confused as the next person, "Sienna, would you mind explaining what you are talking about?" Ben asks in his calm kingly voice, "My mother was forced into exile because she was labeled a villain." I am about to say something but someone beats me to it, "Your mother was a villain Sienna, she used her powers for her own selfish reasons, and almost turned everyone and everything into ice." Belle says out of the stands, "AND YET ELSA AND HER ABOMINATION OF A FAMILY GET A FREE PASS ON EVERYTHING SHE CAUSED, I DIDN'T SEE HER GET SHIPPED OFF TO THE ISLE OF THE LOST, INSTEAD SHE IS CONSIDERED A HERO BECAUSE SHE SPARED THE LIFE OF PRINCE HANS!" The floor around Sienna starts to turn to ice, "You leave my family out of this!" I see Ella making her way to us, "My mother and my Aunt trusted Hans, and in return he nearly killed them both." Sienna turns her attention to Ella, "And what did my mother do that was so horrible?" Belle speaks up again, "Because unlike Elsa who couldn't understand and control her powers at the time your mother knew exactly what she was doing when she tried to destroy all the other seasons and rule the earth all by herself." I could see the anger and the aggravation on her face, "LIAR!" Sienna screams blasting her ice directly at Belle. Everyone watched in horror unable to do anything for the former Queen, but suddenly right as Sienna's magic is about to reach Belle the ice collides with fire, everyone including me looks to see where the fire is coming from and to everyone surprise mine as well the fire is coming from my brother Hadie, "You might have escaped my ice this time, but I promise you won't get as lucky next time." Sienna dissolves her magic as Hadie does the same, "There won't be a next time for you, guards seizes her." Mal yells and the guards run towards Sienna. We all remined that Sienna didn't come alone, Savannah pulls out her two swords flipping and twirling in the air, Savannah lands on her feet as her sword clashes with the guard's swords, the knights of Auradon are taught by the King Arthur himself, and to my shock and aw Savannah is able to take out 3 of the them with ease, "Is all the Auradon has to offer, I am a little disappointed' Savannah laughs her evil and creepy laugh reminding me of her father. 4 guard's managed to get past Savannah and have now circled Sienna, "Give yourself up now and I will show you mercy." Ben says trying to do what he always does and that is give someone the chance to change, "You didn't show my mother any mercy, why should I expect you to treat me any different?" Sienna asks looking at the guard's around her, "Because I believe that we all make our own path in life, and I think deep down that you aren't your mother Sienna, you are just angry and hurt because your mother left you all alone with no one to help you through the years." Sienna look at Ben with disgust, "Your words mean nothing to me, I would rather die than live under your rule." Sienna uses her ice magic once again and freezes the last 4 guards totally solid, "You have no idea what I am capable of, and I swear on the legacy of my mother that I will send Auradon in an eternal frozen wasteland, and everyone who lives within its walls will become nothing more than a piece of frozen place in time." Savannah lands on her feet again only this time she is standing back to back with Sienna, "We will return, but as a wedding gift to the newlyweds I will tell you exactly when we will return, that way you will have time to build up a useless army of heroes that me, Savannah, and my warriors will crush." Ben places Mal behind him, my guess is he did this just in case Sienna tries anything like she did with Belle, "We will be returning when the snow sticks to the ground." We all stayed where we are, "You all have been warned by the one and only future Queen." Sienna raises her hands and Savannah and her are engulfed in white smoke mixed with snowflakes, and just like that they are gone.