Chapter 54: Sweet Dreams

Third Person POV

As Tiger Peony is walking out of her dorm and onto campus a sudden vision hits her like a ton of bricks.

Unknown Villain: Sweet dreams are made of this. (Tiger Peony finds herself in a burned down forest and in the far distance she hears a voice singing.) Who am I to disagree? (Tiger Peony makes her way out of the forest and stops dead in her tracks and almost falls to her knees at the sight in front of her.) I travel the world and the seven seas. (The Auradon Banners are being set on fire by Ginny Gothel, Mad Maddy, Claudine Frollo, Seth, Kyle, Harrison, Durah, and Quinn.) Everybody's looking for something. (The dead bodies of Jane, Doug, Lonnie, Jordan, Ally, Carly, Arabella, Lil Shang, Parker, Pandora, Paul, Aaron, Tyler, Kevin, and Ella Frost are being carried out of the castle by Gaston JR and Gaston the third. The look on each one of fallen heroes faces show a range of different emotions that they must have been feeling, their eyes are glossed over with the blankest stare she has ever seen in her life.) Some of them want to use you. (Tiger Peony enters the once bight and happy castle that is now nothing more than a place where goodness and light come to be snuffed out for all eternity, she passes the walls that were covered by art and portraits of people, no longer is that the case for on the walls is now nothing, the paint looks like it has been clawed by some kind of creature. Tiger pushes on and continues to follow the singing voice.) Some of them want to get used by you. (She passes the body of Christyn who is clutching an axe in her hand.) Some of them want to abuse you. (She passes the body of Cory who is laying on a shield with the Auradon crest on it, and a sword not far from his reach) Some of them want to be abused. (She passes the body of Laurel with a pitchfork lying next to her) Sweet dreams are made of this. (Tiger Peony puts her hand over her mouth to quite the loud sobs that escape her lips as tears roll down her cheeks and onto the people that she knew oh so well.) Who am I to disagree? (She gathers herself the best she can as she hears the voice singing within what used to be the cathedral.) I travel the world and the seven seas. (Tiger Peony pushes the double doors of the main room open, and cautiously makes her way inside.) Everybody's looking for something. (The bodies of Evie, Jay, Carlos, Gil, Freddie Facilier, CJ Hook, Yzla, Diego De Vil, Jade, and Dizzy Tremaine are scattered around the dark and cold room.) Some of them want to use you. (As Tiger Peony gets closer she sees the bodies of Hadie and Harry Hook, Harry's body which over top in a protective way of Heidi's body is on the floor in front of throne.) Some of them want to get used by you. (Laying on the steps before the throne is are the bodies of Mal and Ben.) Some of them want to abuse you. (The evilest and spin chilling laugh is heard echoing through the whole room) Some of them want to be abused. (Tiger Peony gasp in horror as she looks up at throne.) Sweet dreams are made of this. (Sitting on Ben's throne is a guy that looks the same age as Ben, and in his arms, he is rocking a baby.) Who am I to disagree? (He has pitch black hair) Some of them want to use you. (His eyes, are glowing very bright yellow as he seems to admire all the dead bodies, and the innocent child in his arms) Some of them want to get used by you. (He is wearing a black sleeveless shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers with grey and black checker board pattern) Some of them want to abuse you. (Suddenly everything goes black) Some of them want to be abused. (Out of the darkness Tiger Peony sees a pair of lager glowing yellow eyes staring right into her soul, and I hear a growling noise coming from the darkness.)

Tiger Peony is pulled out of the vision her body trembling with fear and terror. She looks out to the Isle of the lost, "He's coming."