Chapter 20: A Half Sister

Heidi's POV

"Half-sister, I have a half-sister?" Thelxinoe nods her head slowly, "She is younger than Hadie but is older than you." This is completely mind blowing, "Who is she?" I ask now wanting to know more, "Her name isn't important, and before you ask I won't tell you who her father is either." Now I can see why Hadie left, "You can't just drop a bombshell like that and leave me with nothing." Thelxinoe turns her back to me like she is trying to leave but that wasn't going to fly with me, I grab her arm and turn her around, "You don't get walk away from me again, now talk, and tell me about this mystery half-sister." Thelxinoe yanks her arm away from me, "All you need to know is that she is on the Isle, and you can't reach her while you are here." I couldn't take it no more and just like Hadie I felt myself ready to burst, "All of my life I have tried to make my father proud of me, but that didn't work, and growing up with a father like him the only thoughts I could think of was just how much a monster he was, but now hearing you and seeing the way you are I can finally say that Hades wasn't the monster, you were, you turned him into what he was on the Isle because you cheated on him." The more I talk the more I find myself walking closer and closer to Thelxinoe, "You had a baby by another person, if it was a person, I always thought that I was like you, but now I want to be nothing like you, I came here to see my mother and all I see is villain that was rejected even from the Isle." As I start to walk away I hear Thelxinoe speak up, "Your half-sister takes after her father." This comment stops me in my tracks and I turn my myself around, "What do you mean?" Thelxinoe sits back on her rock, "She is confident, cruel, manipulative, ruthless, devious, aggressive, deadly, sinister, cold, violent, very intelligent, mean, the most vengeful person I know, ferocious, and menacing." I listen to Thelxinoe describe my half-sister all that comes to mind is every villain on the Isle, "She has her father's yellow eyes, and she has a mix of her father and I's abilities." I look at her puzzled, "What do you mean?" Thelxinoe puts her hand in the water and starts moving her hand back and forth, "From her father she got the ability to be immune to her friends Katelyn's hypnotic powers, and of course from me I hear she has mastered being a siren." The Thelxinoe spoke it almost sounds like she is scared of my her, "And what is even worse I hear she has been dating the most evilest villain of all time." That was debatable on who was the worst villain of all time, "Can you at least tell me her name?" Thelxinoe breaks her gaze from the water and smiles at me, "You know that the first letter in every villain and hero's name relates to who their parents are, You and Hadie's name both start with H which stands for Hades." The more I thought about this the more I noticed that she was 100 percent correct, "Is she named after you or her father?" The look of fear flashes in her eyes, "She is named after her father, he wouldn't let name her after me." I nod my head at her, "If you did figure out who she is, please don't think badly of me, who have no idea what me and your father was going through at that time." I nod my head again agreeing with her, "I don't judge people, I feel like if I judge people then I am no better than those who judge me." Thelxinoe smiles bigger at me, "Heidi, you might be the daughter of Hades, but you don't show it." I am not sure if that was is an insult or a compliment, "Her name please." Thelxinoe takes a deep breath and lets it out, "Her name is Shay, and that is the last thing I am going to tell you about her." I could kind of understand where she is coming from, wanting to hide her mistakes, "You are going to me a grandmother." I say and the look on her face shows over joy, Thelxinoe runs up to me and hugs me tightly, "Your pregnant?" I nod my head plastering a somewhat fake smile on my face, "I am, so that means you are going to have a grandchild." Thelxinoe places her hand on my stomach and looks into my eyes, "Judging from what Ben has told me I am guessing that your future in laws are the Hook family." This time a real smile forms on my lips as I think of Harry, "They are, Harry is going to be a great dad, and I hope that I will be a great mom." Thelxinoe places her hand on my shoulder, "I have no doubt that you will be a fantastic mom." Suddenly I hear the sound of bells, "I am going to be late, I am sorry but I have to go." Thelxinoe nods her head, "I understand, but thank you for coming to see me, maybe we can start seeing more of each other." I hug my mom tightly, "I would like that." I pull out of the hug and Thelxinoe kisses my cheek, "You better hurry, it is a long walk to campus." Thelxinoe Smiles at me one more time before she slithers back into the water. Once she is gone I head to where Fairy Godmother is waiting, she forms the doorway and I walk out, "Thank you Fairy Godmother." I say as I start running back to campus. I make it back to campus and right was I pass the bleachers I run into someone, I look up to see that it's Harry, "And where have you been all this time?" he asks me raising his eyebrow.