Chapter 39: Icy Plans

Sienna's POV
I am looking out at Auradon from my balcony the cold breeze blowing through me making my skin feel amazing, I take a deep breath inhaling the crisp cold air. I am suddenly pulled out of my great feeling by the sound of Adam's voice. "Mistress, shouldn't you be plotting?" I roll my eyes as I turn around to face him my dress spinning around with me, "I have already figured out every step of my plan, and I have no need to hear your input on anything right now!" I yell at him causing him to back away, "I didn't mean to upset you Mistress." I walk back into my throne room and turn the opening behind me back into a solid ice, "You should be used to disappointing me by now Adam." I make my way down the icy staircase and push past Adam opening a door that leads to a room that hasn't been opened in centuries, "Why are you opening that room, even your mother never had to open it." Adam said behind me his breath close to my ear, "Because you pea brain, this is how I will take over Auradon." I spin happily around the room, "MY mother might not have the ability to wake them up, but with the power I possess I have no doubt that I will be able to do the impossible." My eyes sparkle with just the thought of me being the Queen of Auradon, and making everyone bow to me. "Your mother had no use for this room, she was happy to be hidden away, and taking care of you." I blast Adam with my ice magic making his feet freeze to the ground, "NEVER SPEAK OF MY MOTHER!" The echo of the throne doors opening up catches my attention, I unfreeze Adam's feet and walk out of the room to see Savannah and she is not alone, "I thought we agreed that we wouldn't meet up until the day we left." I look past her to see some kind of creatures behind her, "I thought you would like to meet my friends that will be helping us during the takeover of Auradon." Savannah wipes her head around giving the creatures an evil look making them coward from her, "This Salsa, the oldest daughter of Shenzi, Ballard the oldest son of Banzai, and Eddrick the son of Ed." The three creatures bow to me as they fidget and start fighting with each other, "Where did you find these revolting creatures?" my whole-body shivers in complete disgust looking at the three of them, "They are the children of some of the allies that helped my dad, or the spotted hyenas as they were called back in the day." Savannah turns her back on me to face her so-called allies, "WILL YOU THREE KNOCK IT OFF, OR DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS YOUR SHOT TO REDEEM YOURSELF AND YOUR PARENTS LEGACY, AFTER ALL IT WAS YOUR PARENTS THAT HELPED SIMBA AND HIS NO BRAIN FRIENDS DEFEAT MY FATHER!" Savanah roars pulling her tow swords out and pointing them at the throats of the hyenas. The three hyenas stop fighting with each other and look with fear in their eyes as Savannah's spin chilling green eyes start glowing with extreme wrath in them. "Sorry about that, they need reminding of who their leader is sometimes." I say nothing but nod my head, I didn't want to piss of Savannah more than she already is. "I brought something to the party, what are you going to bring? We are going to need more then my abilities and your ice magic to take on all of Auradon." A chilling smile makes its way to my face, "I have my own army that is ready to go." Savannah and the hyenas look around the room confused, "Are they invisible, because all I see is you, me, brainless man, and the three stooges." I walk back into the room as everyone follows me inside, "Wow, this place is huge." I wave my hand at the door closing it, "My mother always told me that we had everything we needed in case of an invasion, and it turns out she was right." I smile running my hands over the frozen statues of mighty warriors, "You really think that you can bring these ice cubes to life, I think all these are good for are lifelike decorations." I am starting to get annoyed at her little side comments about everything, but giving who her father is I can let it slide, at least for now, "These warriors have only one weakness, and I know only two people in all of Auradon that could do any damage to them." The events of the wedding flash in my mind, "The son and daughter of Hades?" Savannah asks, I nod my head at her, "It is high time that these unstoppable warriors became useful." I raise my hands and wave my hands letting my ice magic spread to each warrior. I am not sure why nothing is happening, I am positive that this should be working. "Looks like your mother was wrong, she had army of popsicles." I release the magic I was using and sigh in frustration, "Looks like we won't be invading Auradon." I couldn't take it anymore, I turn around quickly and blast Savannah making her fly out of the room and slide across the icy floor, "I have had it with your comments, you either help me or I will find someone else." Savannah kip ups off the ground and lands back on her feet, "I warned you what would happen if you ever stuck me." Savannah starts running at me swinging her swords around her, "Bring it you flea covered feline." I throw a column at her but she flips over it and keeps coming at me, out the blue Savannah is back handed sending her right into the broken column. Walking out of the room are the warriors, their bright blue eyes shining, they all turn to me and kneel, "You were saying Savannah?" I smile at her.