•1•

»One good girl is worth a thousand bitches«

•••••••••

Royalty|TyTy👑

Royalty|TyTy👑

I'd rather get kidnapped then spend one more night in this house. Maltreated and made of use to be a hoe. Other people go on with their lives, and I wonder what I am still doing with mines. Dear daddy, I wish you were still here with me. Nothing has changed in this neighbourhood. The drug leaders, the gang members, the shooting, the crimes, the stealing and the fights remained the same. Don't nothing ever change, it's even hard to sleep at night without the thought of waking up to somebody pointing a gun at your head. Well, that's how it be around here. Nothing will ever change. Well, I wish things changed. I don't know. I just wish I could make a deal with all the gangs in town so they can stop all this shooting but at the end of the day its just a deal to them, a breakable deal.

Hey, my name is Royalty Brown, few call me TyTy and one call me Loyalty. I am 17 and attend at Harper High School. I am originally from Philadelphia but moved to South Chicago, as some of you may know, its the most dangerous part of Chicago.

My mom forced and threatened my pops to take me away if we didn't move down here and this all happen when I was two. But after few years when I turned 14, the following day my mother and I watched my father get killed and I blame her for his death. Why? Because she forced us to move down here and didn't help but watch him die and why I couldn't help? Because I was just an innocent fourteen year old who was held back from calling 911 from my ma.

Another day, another morning. I had just finished my morning routine and was dressed in my slim fit destroyed jeans, black shirt with the word "delete" in white and my all black low top vans.

It's not the first day and it's not the last. I throw my backpack over my shoulders and walk out of my room.

I quickly rushed down the stairs hoping that I wouldn't cross my ma, which I am glad I didn't. But I saw her in the lounge with vodka in her hands. I quickly opened the door and walked out before the cool air of Chicago rubbed against my face.

I never like crossing my ma, because she is a devil, matter of fact the devil. Occasionally I don't think she deserves to be called my mother. I don't think she could be my mother at all. The death of my father was not the cause of her been the way she is. She's been like this even when I was a baby.

She abuses me all the time. She even tried and try's selling my body. Sometimes I don't know myself. She chose to live in this horrible, scary neighbourhood, where drive-throughs take place nearly everyday.. but I guess that's kind of been settle along here. But believe me, I'm scared of walking alone. And I hate bothering my friends to even come pick me up.