•25•

»I don't know what to think if it isn't about you«

•••••••••

||Next Morning||TayK|Tay🔫This morning

||Next Morning||
TayK|Tay🔫
This morning. Royalty , was the first one up. She got ready before everyone and went to make food to eat , after spraying myself I put on my Chain and walked downstairs.

I actully liked sleeping in my bed again. It actually felt good. Didnt have to sleep on that hard floor. Maybe if this house had more than 2 rooms. She be in her room safe and secured. She's stuck here with me though.

Maybe she's saferrrrr.

"Goodmorning y'all," I said grabbing my plate of eggs and bacons and cheese. Mmmmmm the smell of it though.

I sat down and enjoyed my food, than looked at the time once Royalty sat in front of me eating her food.

"Thanks." I said as she smiled. We quickly ate up our breakfast.

5 minutes later we was done. We placed the dishes in the sink, did our usual thing. We left.

I drove to school. I parked at my usually spot and everyone was there. Mal, Jeremiah, the guys, the girls and all that.

"Hey girlies," Royalty Jumped onto Tracey once she got out the car

"Great ta' see yhu back in school." Imani said as I stood at them fo a short time.

No reason to that, I just did. I scoffed looking away.

Ion know, it's like laughing and smiling is a usual routine fo me....I wasn't used to that.

I looked around, my eyes were studying the school before it landed exactly at the wrong corner.

Taylor and gang.

I had a lot of questions running into my mind. And the first one was, 'what were they up to'. Are They plotting something deadly? Aye, I'm just used to these type of niggas. But ion know. And I'm hoping I'm wrong. Ion know what's up. But I know its something crazy.

I shook my head, and reached down for my phone.....fuck. Now where did I place it. I'm sure I placed it in in my pocket .

"Royalty, do yhu have ma phone?" I questioned as she shook her head.. Farrr.

I walked back to the car and looked in through the window. Oh there it is. I'm quite good at forgetting things.

I opened the door and got it out, scoffing. See! It's a daily habit. Aha, I shut the door and locked it, once the wind of Chicago blew in my face. I was dodging the leaves before my eyes spotted a car, driving towards and passed us. Same ole gang.