•23•

»One day can change everything«

•••••••••

||Next morning||
Royalty|TyTy👑
Waking up can be really harsh, especially if your dreams are better than reality. The saddest part of it is, though, that eventually even the memory of your dream will fade - if you are even lucky enough to remember it that is. Then you're left with this lonely feeling of detachment, left to explore in the empty void of emotions, the only proof that you ever had the dream to begin with.

"Mmm" I heard my self say, I opened my eyes, as the sound of rain repeated in my ear, rising up with a pounded head.

Managing to look down at my self, same ole white sheets. I had pulled it out to take a peek and my naked body was exposed to my eyes.

"Oh Ma Gawdd," I squinted looking around the room, I wasn't in my room.

Just as I was about to get up. The door knob slowly twisted. Who could that be? Not A Crack head.

My saliva struggled to run down my throat. I shook and thought of what to do. And closing my eyes was the first thing that came to mind.

"Good mornin'," A familiar voice said, his voice repeated itself in my head.

Fear trembled into my body. I couldn't help it, I was a bout to scream. But.

That voice though.. A young male voice. It was a boy I knew, a boy I've seen and've called attractive- Tay?

"I figured out yhu'd be hungry wen yhu wake up so I brought yhu some food." The door shut, I opened my eyes. The surprise of Tay! I got it right.

He was headed towards me with a tray of food. I was shocked. Caus it's Tay. His here.

Both food and him looked good. I haven't seen real food in forever. I felt so shy , to take it out of his hands. "Yhu don't have ta' be shy." It's like he knows everything that goes on in my mind.

But I'm hungry do I really have a choice?

"Thank yhu," My voice cracked, once he placed the food on the bed. I looked over my wounded body, and damn.

"Don't worry 'bout dat, I'll help yhu cover it up wen yhu have ah shower." he said walking to his closet and bringing out a sweat shirt and some boxers.

"Since yhu'on have clothes yhu uhhh can dress in'ta dis," He said with so much awkwardness in his voice tone.

"Thanks ah lot," I said as he sat down at edge of the bed.

"No problem," He said as I began to eat. Gosh I feel so embarrassed.

"So...how are yhu, how'd yhu sleep."

"Good." I covered my mouth. "Not 'ta be rude, where am I ?"

"Ma house?" He said. "I found yh yesterday, I wouldn't take yhu 'ya ah random place when I'm da one who found yhu." He said as I scoffed .

"Bought yhu here and let yhu have ma bed." He said as we both scoffed.

"Well it's ah really comfy bed." I said eating ."but thanks I really appreciate it." I said as he nodded his head..