•84•

»Maybe you have to know the darkness before you know the light«

•••••••••

Danyal|Danny👅
My eyes flick open, as thought I heard something. But yet the warmth, the hug. I felt so good to be in bed with my baby girl again. She was peacefully asleep. The rain, outside seemed to have caused a disaster. Everyone is asleep.

The time appeared, that It was now 6:35 am.

Why would I wake up in the middle of 6 am and feel so weird. I took a look outside the window and it was pretty wet and dark. Tay has still not returned, or noticfy us where he was. Where is Tay?

That question repeated in my mind. He never called after he got there. But I'm sure his safe, Caus he always calls when there's an issue.

I got up and walked out the room stretching.

I walked down the stairs, since I became abit thirsty.

I stretched while walking into the kitchen and pulling out a brand new fresh water bottle out of the fridge. After that I sat by the table and drank.

"Suh early?" A voice said shaking me.

"Baby." I said. "You scared me".

"I'm sorry." she hugged me. "wat yuh ah doing up suh early."

"Da rain distracted ma sleep." I smiled.

"Aww did it." She pecked my lips before walking away. "Well it's really heavy."

"Yeah?" I said drinking.

"Is everyone asleep, or did yhu wake them up ta' ask them where I went?" I questioned as she chuckled.

" mi let dem sleep of course." She said as I turned my chair around, she walked around.

"dis neighbourhood has de siem type of ouses." She said

"Mhm." I agreed, once she walked to the back door.

"wat de." She said looking out at something.

She fixed her eye, to see if she was actually seeing something.

"There ah problem?" I questioned.

"Ohhhhh." She shockingly said. "Dan someones out dere." She said as I got up to check.

The fuck? I opened the door and walked out making contact with the rain.

A guy laid there, blood on the ground washed by the rain.

Who is this br- Tay?

"Tay?" I said. " God Tay! Baby go get the others real quick"

"Ohhhh ma wat happened." I lifted him up as he was passed out.

He lost a lot of blood

"Man I knew yhu shouldn't have crossed da border." I cried

"Wat happened!"Jay appeared behind me