•47•

»Never leave the one that you love, to be with the one that you like«

•••••••••

"Babbbeeeeeeyyyyyy."I turned to Imani whom whinned at Jayden. "Wen are we goin' home?"

"Today." He said. "Mans gotta change da clothing man."

"Ah'it." I said. "Err'one bouncin'?"

"We mans." David got up handshaking me. "I got sumthin' ta' handle real quick."

Yeah , Our situation . No shit Sherlock. Err one but Kennedy got up and started heading to the door.

I've noticed that Royalty and Trace has become a bit distance. Kennedy has been coming more often. Like more often. Trinity, hmmmm that girl can change niggas. She lives on her own. I didn't know that. Well apparently she's always arguing with her momma. She got kicked out mo than 7 times. Jordan is quite, like she is. Except David is provoking her a bit

I'm hoping he ain't planning to fucker her still in bed by force. Alexis and Deejay. Errrr they on some freaky shit. They fuck every day. Well I didn't tell u. Yeah u knownnow Anyways. Is always in the bathroom. Ehhhhh, I thought she clean and all. I mean yeah. The girl is actually miss perfect. She doesn't like dirt. She's clean. Really clean but sexual dirtiness has entered her.

"Dan!" I shouted once Kennedy sat on the table. "Kennedy,why aren't yhu goin' home."

"Cah mi don't wanna." She said once I felt warm arms wrapped around me.

"Why yhu shoutin' ma name, and where's err'body." He said.

"They'll gone home." I said. " looks like it's da 4 of us alone."

"Baby, ain't yhu 'pose ta' be home?" He said

"Mmm." She said walking to him.

"Neddy? Watsup ? I swear nuthin' is right wit' yhu?" Royalty said.

"noting, im ok." She said hugging onto Dan as I looked at him with a straight face. Well his gonna have to force it out of her.

"Ight. Royalty thought we come distant so we gon' go spend our rainy times in sa room. Right baby." I said

"Yhu heard da man." She chuckled as we walked up the stairs and into my room.

Danyal|Danny👅
I know things aren't right in Kennedy's life. If I have to be honest. First day I saw her. I just wanted to lay her. You feel? But than she started treating me like I was everything. She wouldnt let go of me.

I knew she truly loved me so I just...went with the flow.

Guess wat though. I'm inlove with her. Yeah it's unbelievable, Caus that's not me.

"Yhu Ah'ite." I said as she layed her head on me.

"Yeah." She said. "im tired." I walked up the stairs with her and down the hallway before walking into my room.

"Yhu still haven't told me where dat bruise came from?" I said

"Arghhh." She sighed

"Hows yo pops going ?"

"iz alrite." She said.

Her pops is another drug addict.

A big as drug owner. Biggest KingPin around too.

I like him because he loves his daughter, and he didn't judge me like that the first time I met him. Damn I was scared that day. Jamaican pops? With them strong as accents. Shit had me fucked up.

One of her brothers are so bad.

Dunton And Chip. That's their names. They're protective. I respect that. Caus if I had a lil sister too. There's no way a boy gon step into her life. Id go to jail if I have to.

Back to Dunton and Chip. Chip is the second in their family. He went to Jamaica to live with his ma's.

Their ma is a nice lady. Sadly they are divorced..

But the she wanted her daughter to spend her time with the pops, although she knew what he was like... by then I knew that Kennedy must've loved her pops so much to agree to stay with him.

Dunton. His the bad one. He'll destroy anyone. The
first time I met him. I already knew there was something going on.

He didn't like me and surprisingly I didn't either.

"Danny!" She distracted my thoughts.

"Sorry were yhu sayin' some thang?" I questioned.

"Mi wah move outta chicago." She said

"How 'bout yo pops and Dunton." I said

"fi mi dad aal him does ah ave stupid sketel ova.....but mi luv him doh." She said. "But Dunton arghhh." She groaned.

"Wat happened ta' him?" I asked

"Noting." She said turning to me. "Tan wey fram him doh....ef yuh see him noweh inna yo way tun anoda way an leave."

"Why?" I questioned.

"Cah just du as mi seh." She said as I didn't want to question her any longer.

"Ah'ite." I said.

"Promise." She said as I thought of why she is warning me about him. Like why though? What's so bad about been in his way. His jus a- "Danny Yuh promise."

"Yeah baby I promise." I said as she kissed my cheeks and cuddled onto me. "I promise." I mumbled.

Mmmmmmmm..
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
Vote & Comment