•73•

»From the moment we were born, we begin to die«

•••••••••

Royalty|TyTy👑She's dead

Royalty|TyTy👑
She's dead..... can you believe she's dead? The woman that bore me is dead.

"Hey Ty." Jayden knocked on the  door as I jumped. "Are yhu ok in there."

"Yeah." I yelled out through water that fell down on me, like rain.

I'm in the shower. Washing away everything that happened today. They say memories don't last unless you decide to keep it.

I was smart for calling, Jer and David, and putting up that bad acting. Otherwise it would've being death for the three of us.

I looked down and hugged my legs crying. It just hurts, somewhere there. It just does.

I sobbed and the door had opened and somebody walked in.

Just before I knew it, the girls were standing there watching me cry.

"TyTy." Trace took off her slides joining me and hugging me before everyone came to do the did same. "Hey it's gon' be ight."

I wiped my tears as we all looked at each other.

"Yhu know kennedy jus' lost her brother and pops." I said, once they sighed

"We kno'." Jordan said. "We jus' found out.....kennedy went mad at the hospital, Trin called."

"But yhu got Tay." Trace said. "Yhu are lucky fo' dat."

"Yhu got Mal."I said pulling up a smile. "Err'body got err'body..and dat's all we need."

"Mmmmm." She agreed wit me, before silence grew in..

"Jordan, how's David." Lexis broke the silence.

"His good." She responded.

"How did y'all actually jus-"

"Ion even kno'...he jus' came ta' me." She cut Immy off.

"Immy." I said. "Da baby probably cold."

"It's ight it'll get used ta' it." She said.

"How does it actually feel ta' be pregnant?" I questioned.

"Lazy, hungry,sleepy all da damn time. Less we forget.....nausea." She explained