•59•

»Risk comes from not knowing what your doing«

•••••••••

Royalty|TyTy👑
Sadness, Fear, Disgust, Anger, Dishonesty, Grief, Guilt, Despair, Envy....I would go on if I have to.

But that's not worth your time.

I've just listed the most common words occurring everyday. If I have to be honest. This wasn't my life.

I wanted to graduate and do something with my life, our lives. But that's impossible now. We got cop chasing, the guys working for my mom on our backs.

I'm tired of that lady, I thought I would forget about her but she keeps coming back. She's my nightmare.

I want to go face her by my self. I would love her to wake up with a gun on her head. But by me.

She is causing all of this trouble. I know it.

I know what she does. She killed my own brothers mother. Every situation we're facing is all on her.

"Baby." Tay looked down at me as I smiled.

"royalty mi neva knew yuh an tayk were togeda." Chip said as i smiled.

"It always comes out," Tay replied before Trinity moved closer, with her cousin A'driana by her.

She's a pretty and quite girl.

"Trin,," I let go of Tay and gave her a shoulder massage. "Yhu haven't been talkin' since yesterday."

"Mmmm." She responded placing her head down.... "Where's Jer?"

"He went back ta' to get ah check on his other Mac," Tay replied

"Who's Jer?" Her cousin spoke up.

"Don't yhu remember, the fine guy yhu was runnin' yo mouf 'bout?." Trin said as I gave her 'the girl wahhh' face.

"Where were yhu livin' befo' yhu came down here?" I asked.

"Detroit, jus' moved there wit' ma." She responded.

"I wan' ta' go there," Trinity smiled.

"du yuh want mi to tek yuh dere." I looked over at Chip as she blushed.

Oh ok wats going on here.

"Maybe," She said as Kennedy smirked running to stand by me.

ADriana did the same.

"yuh know its dangerous rite, beautiful gals deserve to be at ah safe place." He said.

"Well it's better dan being here, I'll at least find someone dat can stick ta' being wit' me." She replied

"Someone like mi or?" He responded before Tay chuckled.

"Don't worry Trin, we told him in full details," David said once she shockingly glanced at him.