•38•

»lying can never save us from another lie«

•••••••••

||Home||
TayK|Tay🔫
It wasn't even the end of school, that I had to rush home after Royalty, I knew what she was gonna do.

I got out the car, and quickly ran into the house.

Although keeping a lie was bad, it wasn't as bad as how my house was terribly destroyed.

The girls just looked at me as I studied the place. The couches had so much holes in them. Some of the glass in the house were all broken.

By a mess I mean a mess

"Wat da fuck." I heard the voice of Danny come from behind. The house don't really matter right now.

I ran upstairs pissed, opening the door to my room once I passed through the hallway.

I stepping in before shutting the door, and realising that she had been packing her clothes, her bags and shit.

"Royalty." I said walking over to her and placed both of my arms of hers. "I can explain."

"Go away from me!" She moved away, as I grabbed her by the arm.

"Please don't leave me." I said.

"So now yhu'on wan' me ta' leave? Is it now Tay? Would yhu have cared if I left when yhu blocked me out? Would yhu!" She semi yelled.

"Yhu made ah fuckin' deal on me and didn't bother tellin' me 'bout it! Why Tay." She cried.

"Royalty......I didn't wan' ta' bother yhu." I said.

"How da fuck do yhu think I'm not bothered right now." She cried louder. "Wah are yhu trynna get me into."

"What would yhu rather me do?" I said letting go of her. "Sit down and watch them take yhu'?"

"At least tell me da motherfucking truth." She semi yelled.

"Well now yhu that yhu know, what now Ty." I said.

"Yhu claim that yhu a boss player." She cried. "But you don't know how to play yo game."

"Yhu know wah? Say wah da fuck yhu wanna say. Buh be truthful wen yhu say it." I said. "Since yhu wan' ta' say all these shit, go ta' him. Caus I'm doin' dis all fo' yhu. "

"I'm doin' dis fo' yhu Royalty! Im hurtin' so dat yhu don't get hurt. I'm in deep shit so dat it ain't have ta' be yhu facin' it. So yhu can be happy, to be wit' yo' friends. With me." I said. "Buh I see yhu don't appreciate dat." I said backing away.

She looked at me straight in the eye, before falling onto the cold hard ground and hugging her legs.

I bent down to her and wrapped my hands around her.

"Hey look at me." I said lifting her chin.

"I've never failed yhu before, so why would I now...." I said. "I promise I'll get yhu outta dis mess..........After his money is payed, I'll leave yhu alone, yhu can do wah ever da fuck yhu want." I said as she cried hugging onto me.