•33•

»I give because I know how it feels like to want«

•••••••••

||1 month later||
Royalty|Royalty👑
Dear daddy. I'm a lonely girl in my lonely world. With good friends, I'm safe. But I'm not pleased. I'm finally inlove daddy. But I feel neglected by the person I caught the feelings for. I no longer exist to him. It breaks my heart to see him away. It's been a long time since we've last communicated. And I'm not sure if I still long for him.

"Huhhhh." I sighed getting out of bed and walking downstairs with my bag.

Tay, doesn't talk to me as much. He only gives me short answers like yes, no, ok, or yeah.

Like I don't know what's gotten into him.

What did I do wrong to get him to hate me so much? Well I'm not the only one. I mean he talks to his boys and all. But he's always in his own corner.

I'm in mixed feelings right now I just fell like the feelings are running away.

Lemme tell you sumthin.

He goes out from morning and comes back at around 12, or even 1 am, keeps me so damn worried cause he just doesn't seem to understand the dangers of this place.

Its really getting bad again. It's so funny how my mom gave up on me. She doesn't even care about me. But I wish her the luck with making the money.

"I'm ready." I said walking out the door and locking it.

I put the key in my bag and got into Traces car.

We're going to the beach.

I haven't been there in ages.

Trace, Kennedy, Jordan, And I ride together and Alexis and Trin rode behind. And we have no clue of Immy's where abouts.

She hasn't been with us for this whole month.

We call at times. She's told us she's found a new 'man'. I mean we support her and shit with a man but. In secret? No. We like our stuff together.

She met this guy at some local store.

He claimed he was around here. I forgot his name? She told me his name. But I just forgot. Why? Caus hearing his name made him sound like a total asshole or loser or-

You know what. Let's not go there.

Ion want to judge him just yet.
hopefully we get to meet him.

"Suh royalty hows tay going, ah him still giving yuh de silent treatment." Neddy said as she focused on the road.

"Girl Ion even kno' his problem." I said.

"Wah if his plannin' somethin'?" Jordan said.

"ion think so." I said. "He hasn't talked ta' me fo' this whole damn month."

"Maybe we can get Mal ta' talk to him." Trace said

"Maybe we should jus' leave it." I said