•14•

»Pretty is not the rent you pay to exist in the world as a woman«

•••••••••

Tracey|Trace😍
Royalty has totally lost her mind. The way she licked her lips and looked at him. God that was so obvious. She's in public of course. She ain't no wall flower..

I mean I ain't got shit against it, it's cute. But once I tell her that everyone saw it she gon freak out.

Luckily he didn't catch her caus he was too busy texting, playing games, watching videos or wat ever. Our new ignorant boy.

We didn't say nothing.. we just laughed within our selves, we looked weird but we did it anyways. This got a lot of attention. Everysquads stood at us.

And I'm sure it's not caus we're laughing. Caus we been getting attention befo that. I hope it's not cause of the fig- well argument, that happened yesterday.

The two 'favourite' squad, sat along together.

"So who does Taylor and his gang have beef wit' in dis table?" Trin questioned.

"Nobody, why?" David responded with another question.

"Ion kno'. Y'all gettin' attention." She shrugged.

"Are they really all dat." Danny said

"Nope." Jordan said popin the p.

"Dan why are they da topic right now?" Malcom questioned, before I shook my head. "Fr if they ain't shit. Dan they ain't no topic."

"Word." Malik added once I looked at the time and back at errone else.

TayK, or Tay, wateva he goes by. His like out of the picture. He's like into his phone. He doesn't let much words escape his mouf. It's like he trynna avoid shit that he lowkey gettin himself into.

I know boys like him. We got lotta them ova'here. We got all these girls fussing and dying cause of him. I ain't gon lie. He ain't bad but why though? I mean. Royalty. I can already see where Royalty is headed.

I've known Royalty nearly all my life. She don't usually look at guys like that, ya feel me. But! But! The way she looks at TayK.

Mmm mmmm. I bet she boutta catch ah fight. With so many hoes. And don't worry, nobody gon reach my girl. She my girl. Fuck these other hoes.

"Drrriiiing."

"Wow, dat was fast." Jordan complained.

"tap complaining." Neddy said getting up from her seat.

"Y'all goin' right now?" Danny questioned her.

"Welll duhhhhh siren jus' went off." Trin said.

"Yhu got hella attitude huh." Danny said

"Do yhu have ah problem wit' it?" Trinity said as Tay looked up about to laugh.

"Nahhh." Danny smiled pulling Neddy onto his laps.