•65•

»The only thing that comes to a sleeping man, is his dreams«

•••••••••

Danyal|Danny👅
Ouch man. I don't think my heart ever hurt so bad. My heart melted so much I couldn't take another step, Caus I know I can't stand seeing her on that bed. I already felt my anger rise up.

I just wanted see Dunton in hospital as pay back for what he did to my baby girl.

I wipe the tear that was threatening to fall since the car ride and I released a sighed before stepping in, I took off my hoodie and got the attention.

"Hey." I said making my way to her and kissing her head.

"yuh ok?" She said holding my hand  as I squatted.

"Yeah already missin' yhu." I said as her dad put his arm on my shoulder.

"aight princess daddy ah going home... yuh know daddy an early sleepa." He said kissing her head.

"came to see u but mi guess mi gotta guh home now, KeKe, ill cum by tomorrow." Chip said. As Trin smirked and she laughed.

"Ight love yhu babes, recover, imma come through tomorrow." She kissed her cheeks as they all walked out.

"Well." I waited for the door to close and sat on the chair leaning in. "It's only me and yhu baby."

"Always will be." She said as I pecked her lips.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect yhu at dat last minute." I said

"well mi didnt want u to die edah." She laughed. "dunton ah ded isnt him."

"Nah, he ran ta' Victoria's house , we managed ta' track him down." I smiled

"A'Driana?" She said

"And Jer." I replied

"Yeah." She said staring at the ceiling. "daddy said mi affi get outta dis place."

"Wit' me." I said. "We'll go ta'gether."

"Hows everyone?" She questioned

"They're ah'ite." I said.

"yuh ah nah going home? mi tink yuh should guh home." She said

"Nah....I ain't lettin' another thang happen ta' yhu again." I responded before she moved down.... "Babe yhu needa relax."

"im getting de bullet out fi mi leg tomorrow." She said. "suh its aight as long as ur wid mi.."

I layed by her andshe covered me. She laid my head onto her chest whilst playing with my hair. "Mi luv yuh."

"I luh yhu too." I said, getting comfortable on her chest.

I will always love you.

||Next Morning||

Royalty|TyTy👑
Hmmmmm...mmm
Yes its fucking Thursday.

A day to visit my baby girl.