•12•

»I can explain it to you , but I can't understand it for you«

•••••••••

Trinity|Trin🧜🏾‍♀️Oh hell you got no idea , of how mad I am right now! These bitches, skank trash bitches, think they rule this bitch

Trinity|Trin🧜🏾‍♀️
Oh hell you got no idea , of how mad I am right now! These bitches, skank trash bitches, think they rule this bitch. They forgot we the shhhhgang and they're the trash gang.They forgot who the fuck, they messing with.

"Where's Tyty.." Jordy said stomping off as we followed.

"Yhu ok babes," I said wrapping my arm around Trace.

"Yeah I'm ight," She said after rolling her eyes as I shook my head , after we stood infront of Royaltys classroom.

I knocked as we waited there for at about 30 second before the door flew open. Her teacher told there staring at us

"Hey Ms Wilson, is uhhh Royalty in." Trace said

"Can we borrow her fo' ah quick sec, won't be long." Immy said as she shook her head letting a soft groan escape her mouth.

"Royalty Johnson. we got people out here." She said leaving the door as royalty appeared.

"Aye whatsup!!!" She said smiled, before. Frown appeared onto her face. "Why y'all look cranky. Who stepped the line."

"Who else part from those fake baked bitches, dat I'm plannin' ta' slaughter and throw in an icebox." I said cranking up.

"Girl dat's some next level shit. They mad disrespected y'all huh?" She questioned.

"She had us jappin off and shit!" Immy said. "If it wasn't fo' Mal and his squad. We was gon' change da colour of their skin"

"They gon' see wat they gotta see. Nobody got no choice. Where's Neddy and Lex?."

Neddy and lex- where these bitches at.

"I think they stay wit' their mans." Trace said

"Why yhu jappin'? Yhu cool." She questioned

"Her and Mal." Immy said.

"Wat over dis time." Tyty asked

"He jus' gettin' on my nerves, he been trippin'." She said rolling her eyes.

"Well the siren gon run up soon, lemme finish wat I gotta finish real quick and join y'all fo' our next class.." She said