•50•

»Her attitude is like a price tag, it's shows how valuable you are«

•••••••••

Malcom|Mal😈It's pretty fucked up huh

Malcom|Mal😈
It's pretty fucked up huh. My own girlfriend ain't no longer the girl I knew. The girl I stayed loyal for. The girl I hoped to grow for. The girl I hoped to change for. We all have our moments of change, but only for the ones we love.

The one I love has gone mad. She thought that, if she killed her herself shell get through misery and pain.....but really she's leaving us with misery and pain. She's leaving me, through misery and pain.

I know I'm a bit stupid for not being there.........for concentrating way too much on Clinton and the gang. More than I put my focus on her...she's hurt.

I know that.

I was sitting up on Tay's roof. Thinking to myself, an not realising that he had been there..

"Tay."

"Yhu Ah'ite bro." He said sitting next to me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I only asked ta' hear da lie." He said once I chuckled. "It's Ah'ite bro...we've all being there."

"To be honest man, it ain't..." I said. "Ion wan' ta' lose her."

"Wah she do." He sighed crossing his arms.

"She tried killin' her self wit' all dem pills downstairs." I said. " I was afraid so I took every metal equipment in her house."

"That's ah harsh way ta' take yo own life." He said.

"Ion kno' wat's gotten into her." I said.

"Did she tell yhu anythang?" He asked.

"Nah." I said. "Only thang she said was 'Yhu'on kno' wat I've done'."

"And wat is dat I suppose?" He questioned.

"I'm not sure man." I looked at him, as he slowly nodded.

"I'll call err'body down here tomorrow morning .....we go there and give her some support."He said.

I tapped his shoulders before Danny popped out the window also..

His been looking mad since yesterday.

"Yhu Ah'ite bro." Tay questioned once he sat by him.