•42•

»Lil mama wants a title, but I want more than that«

•••••••••

I shut all the doors and and the lights and walked upstairs.....I went and checked on the girls and heard their loud voices talking.

I knocked on the door before walking in catching Royalty on my bed with Imani by her side, painting her nails.

"I hope yhu'on get dat on ma bed." I said

"Wat are yhu doin' here." She mugged me.

"It's ma room." I said walking over to the closet and taking off my shirt and dropping in there.

I could feel the attention, given to me by them.

I turned around and was close to the door, and they were still staring at me.

"Why am I being stared at?" I questioned after I turned around.

"Cause we was havin' a girl conversation before yhu walked in." Jordan said

"Well miss second pouty mouf I'm sorry." I said. "Should I call David ta' come control that attitude?"

"Oh please, don't go there Tay.." she groaned.

"His ah good man." I said. "Why do yhu hate him."

"Caus' his fuckin' rude." She said.

"He has ah mini crush on yhu." I said.

"And Ion care." She said as I put my hand onto my chest.

I went to check on the door.

"Lucky he ain't got ta' hear dat." I said. "Dat's da meanest thang."

"Tay shush before she gets triggered." Royalty said pushing me to the door.

"Ah'ite I'm going." I said. "I love you Jordy."

I blew a kiss before Royalty pulled me closer and pecked my lips.

"I'll miss yhu." She said once I surrendered my arms and walked away...

I closed the door after I walked into Danny's in the room... they were all fast asleep.

"Y'all fakin' it or wah." I said once I didn't get a response.

I sat down on a chair and went on my phone figuring out wat to do next.

The sound of the door creaked open once Royalty pokes her head.. I watched her walk in and sit on my lap.

"Why ain't yhu asleep." I questioned

"Ion kno'." She laughed

"Yo strange yhu kno'." I said as she looked at me rolling her eyes and looking down into my phone.

"Who's dat." She pointing down at my screen as I just stood at it. A girl.

"Some chick I tried gettin' in wit' back at Arlington." I scoffed.

"Really?" She said.

"Yeah." I said. "She was hella fine, that if yhu was ah boy, yhu'd think da same." I said before she punched my chest.

"Ow Ow Ow." I laughed. "Dat hurt."

"I can do it again." She lifting her fist up.

"Why are yhu catchin' feelings fo'." I laughed once she left another punch on my tummy.

"Arggghhh." I groaned laughing. "I was jokin'."

"Yeah ight." She said

"Ion kno' her." I said.

"Why yhu trynna lie fo' though." She said about to get up once I forced her down.

"On word. Ion kno' her." I said once she folded her arms.

"Yhu da only girl I kno' right now."

"Talk dat trash somewhere else, yhu think Ion kno' yhu." She said

"Yhu kno' me, but not like dat." I chuckled.

"How did I even fall fo' yhu." She said

"Ion know." I said. "I told yhu it was ah mistake. Ah mean, now it's hard ta' let go of me."

"Pft bullshit. I can walk out and not think of yhu." She said as I relaxed on my chair.

"Yhu do dat." I said.

"I'm jokin'." She laughed laying on top of me, and staring dead at me.

"Stop starin' at me like dat bro." I said

"I love yhu." Was all she said before I shut my eyes.

"Yeah whatever." I said before she slowly pulled my face to hers, colliding our lips.

After a few seconds....I sighed and sat up.

"Yhu kno'." I started off with. "We kiss ah lot?"

"Yeah I kno'....I can do dat again." She said pecking my lips.

"Mmm Ion mean dat." I said before pulling away. "Wat are we?" I said before she had a long think.

"I'm supposed ta' be askin' yhu dat." She said once I laughed.

"Ah'ite." I said

"So."

"So.....goodnight. "I removed her from my lap kissing her cheeks and walking  her to the door.

Before she could even saying sumthin I shut it right in her face. Arghhhh. I'm sorry Royalty.

I sighed before walking back and making my bed.

Am I inlove? Ion know man

What is love anyways. I guess we don't know till we married, and live forever with our resigned partners.

I covered my self with the blanket. It's been a long day....and there's too many things going on to deal with.

Arggghhh....

goodnight.
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
Short Chapter ✌🏾

Vote & Comment