•64•

»I say what's need to be said. Not what you want to hear«

•••••••••

"Argh thank god yo safe." Royalty said pecking my lips as I brought Jayden onto the couch.

The aid kit was thrown at me, I took out the alcohol.

"Wah happened." Imani came running out of the kitchen.

"Nuffin' baby I'm ah'ite." He said. "Jus' someone take dis bullet out!.."

"Ion kno' how ta' get it out." I said. "I ain't no doctor.."

"I can do it." Alexis pulled up right next to me.

"Lexis. Yo' jokin' right?" David said. "We'on want yhu ta' throw us ah trauma 'bout been clean after this."

"Shut up David." She said. "My ma was ah doctor and I used ta' always be there durin' operations, so I think I can help.."

"Yo' mom, let yhu sit there and watch her operate clients?" Jer questioned.

"Yeah. I chose ta' sit there though." She shrugged her shoulders before we looked at each other crazy.

"Dee, can we trust her.....ah mean she's da clean girl?"

"This is for Jay," Dee said as we agreed by nodding our heads. "And dis is ma baby soo."

"Ah'ite ." I chuckled. "Let's do this."

"Get me ah package of frozen veggie ,ta' numb da arm. Also isopropyl alcohol, box cutter along wit' ah brand new blade,needle nose pliers and topical antiseptic hopefully y'all have sum." She said as royalty placed them all in the table.

"Got it." Ty said

I watched her pour the alcohol over the box cutter blade and the pliers while numbing the arm as he groaned. I've never gotten shot before. I wouldn't know. We waited about 20 minutes for the arm to go numb.

"Is yo arm numb yet?" She asked. As he nodded, she removed the veggie pack as the blood exposed its self. She coated the area with topical antiseptic (iodine or whatever) trying to remove the bullet without cutting a muscle. "There I can see it, we have ah chance of it comin' out, yhu need ta' take da pain if yhu don't wan' me ta' cut yhu." She said.

She squeezed his arm as he groaned, and Imani turned his face to her , she tried kissing him as a distraction but he wasn't fooled by it. He just wanted to watch it come out.

It was nearly there and she kept on squeezing so hard and I could tell she was tired, but if she lets go it goes back in. He cried.

Wow he actually cried.

"Boop." I heard something drop to the flo. I picked it up. The bullet. He then took a deep breath.

"Yhu did it." Imani said pecking his lips.

Lexis grabbed alcohol. From here the wound had become a bit smaller. So she rubbed the alcohol, after that she added cotton and wrapped it. "Done?"