•6•

»Everyday is a second chance«
•••••••••

||Next morning||

Royalty|Tyty👑
"Pouah!" I scoffed, rolling over in my slovenly sheets as the sunlight hissed at my face. My dishevelled, bright back curls were scattered across my pillow, and every breath I exhaled smelled faintly of ammonia and eviscerated, decomposing corpses.

Thankfully, I had nobody to share this putrid moment with.

Glancing around my room, I noticed a messy assortment of notebooks, freshly-sharpened coloured pencils and other stationery items giving me a great aesthetic pleasure. Slowly but surely, I pushed myself out of bed, letting my feet hit the cool, linoleum floor. A smile formed on my face, Caus I knew had a great night last night. Mother wasn't home and still ain't home.

So maybe I shouldn't go to school. Yeah. Actually I wan a day off.

She isn't here to make my life miserable today. Hallelujah!!

Don't worry I know she won't come. She does this typa shit. She'll probably come back around 10 pm or later.

I was planning to phone the carpenters. I want them to help me put a lock on my door, if that's even possible.

All that money my mother makes, I don't even know what she does with them. She don't buy food for this house, this house is always cold and dry. Well, she does buy food but it's rare! She doesn't even give me a share of the godamn money..

Like boo! I'm a human in this house too!

Arghh!!

Well I did get money yesterday, but apart from that. That shit happens all the time, money drops here money drops there. Money just drops out of nowhere.

This woman just don't know where to keep her shit.

That's how I make money, Ion buy my shit though. My girls do. The clothes the phone, the shoes and I'm pretty you get it, But mom? All she does is wastes it on damn cocaine that we all know will never bring her nowhere.

At times I wish she could go burn in hell. Oops. Did I say that, yes I did.

But she's my mother. She deserves all the respect in the world from me. I guess.

I did my morning hygiene, dressed in another set of PJs, proving that I'm going nowhere. I glanced over at my phone, and checked the time, everybody prolly in their classes by now.

Just as I was boutta walk away , my phone just started ringing. I sighed before walking to it and picking it up. "Bestfriend Trace😍."

"Baby girl," I answered

"Girl, where yo' ass at?" She questioned before I fell back onto my bed.

"Home in ma sweet bed," I replied.

"An' yo evil mother?" She said.

"Out, since last night," I said biting my lip.

"Girl pray dat da school don' be givin' her phone calls." She said.

"Shit." I squealed.

"No worry Babes, mi gat yuh." I heard Neddy's say.

"Naw babes me love yhu so moch." I said pulling up the accent

"Mi luv yuh too." She said as soon as I sighed.

"Ight Babes mans gotta go eat., Byyyyyyeeeee" I said before hanging up when my stomach grumbles.

I got up and rushed down the hallway before hitting the stairs. I jumped each stair till I got to the last one.

I rubbed my hands together, opening each cupboard, not only to see that they were empty. Right

"Ehhhh, dis lady." I groaned and searched the icebox, spotting a few cocaines. No food. Just cocaine. Fuck this house.

I searched other cupboards.

"Nothing"

"Nothing "

"Nothi- ah hah!" I semi yelled once a packet of noodle, sat there calling my name to eat it.

And of course, that's what im gonna do. I pulled it out following the instructions although I knew how to cook it. I was doing it fo the fun of it. I let it boil for a while befo grabbing my phone. I went to my Instagram feeds.

Liking a few photos.

A picture posted by Trace popped up as I checked it out and it was of her and Malcolm. Nawww.

@glogirl.royalty: Babies😍❤️

I went on cooking my food. This looks good.

Now I'm boutta kill a good feed.

I put it on some plate I randomly spotted, Nah I'm only ducking with y'all. There was actually a plate in the cupboard that I pulled out.

There's plates but no food!!!

I walked back to my room eating, and enjoying the rest of the day knowing that my mother will be coming soon but oh well, imma enjoy the moment of her not being here.
•••••••••
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•

Short chapter❤️

10+ vote for a new update.