•34•

»I like it but I don't
I want it but I don't
I'm fine but I'm not«

•••••••••

TayK|Tay🔫I've managed to Raise up to 2K

TayK|Tay🔫
I've managed to Raise up to 2K. In this month. Here let me tell you sumthin. Money ain't to messed with. Especially if it's on a deal.
I'm stuck like I don't even know what to do.

Jobs here are hard to get , hard. On the other hand. Did I tell you about Royaltys 'man'. Oh I didn't tell you? No of course I didn't. Because if I did I wouldn't be stresssing over it.

Well. I'm not stressing.

But that guy is just fucking stupid. They met at that party that happened 1 month ago. I'm hoping y'all remember the party. I didn't attend it but.

He brought her home. Then they hugged and was all lovey dovey outside mmmm.

She knew I hated him. Well she knew I didn't like him so she never bought him home again. I'm pretty sure they don't talk much. But his Taylor's friend.

Clinton

AKA, The 4 stroke

AKA, The 4 stroke. I didn't know what to think? If he is here as a spy.

What if Taylor found out ? After all Taylor had this major crush on her. I mean, if it's Taylor's guy. Does that mean his broken the deal?.....Caus I know damn well Clinton or 4 stroke whatever his name is , is one of his guys.

Well apart from that, everyone's been going to school....but me..... I went to school for about 2 weeks before the month became a month. Than left to focus on the money.

"Are yhu comin' back ta' school." Trace questions once I walked back to them.

"Yeah."  I said seating down