•58•

»The hottest love has the coldest end«

•••••••••

||Next morning||

Danyal|Danny👅
As I rouse from a heavy slumber I am first aware of the coolness of the air and it's loamy fragrance. The ground is lumpy as if I were on a bed of earth and rocks. Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again.

Now I'm awake, perhaps more fully awake than I've ever been. There are no paths around me and no sign of another person.This bizarre nightmare is mine alone. It's worse though than it first appears, usually after this point in waking I know who I am, and I don't.

I hope you know what I'm talking about.

I walked out of Tay's room, everyone was already fast awake.

Checking the time it had already been 1pm. I slept for so long. I stepped in my room, as guilt embraced me.

When guilt comes it takes me down the old familiar path. I want to refuse to walk it pretend that I'm the person I demand to be. But that's not me. I don't share my pains, but I own them. They make me stronger.

I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom shutting the door. I strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets. Closing my eyes to the water as the heat soaks into my skin. Not taking much time I scrubbed my self and got out wrapping my towel, around my waist. I grabbed my clothes and placed it in the wash.

I headed back to my room when Trinity and some girl walked closer to me. Who's she?

"Goodmorning Danny." They greeted me as I smiled.

She knows my name. I walked into my room and shut the door. I threw on my hoodie and wore my Supreme men wear, wore my boxer , I wore my adidas track pants and sat on my bed.

There she is again. In my mind. Here I am again. Were we ever strangers? I'm not sure we were. That day I first saw her there was something, even I didn't know what.

I don't know how she has gotten into my head. I hate the fact that she can mess up with my mind just so easily. And it just hurts me at the same time. Malik didn't have to die now, trust me.

"Dan."I heard by my door, as my thoughts got distracted.

"Wasgood Tay," I replied with a rough smile as he walked in shutting the door.

"Yhu Ah'ite?" He questioned as i sighed.

"Yeah man." I replied.

"Kennedy and her brother jus' got here." He said. "They're downstairs."

"Ah'ite." I responded.

"Yhu finna come down though right?" He required as I lifted myself up after grabbing my phone.

We walked out of the room, and quietly down the hallway.

"Who's da new girl?" I broke the silence.

"Trinity's cousin." He responded before I nodded, " her names A'Driana,"