•53•

»If they want you in their life, they'll put you there. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot«

•••••••••

Danyal|Danny👅
"Ok guys mi wah taak to fi mi mon now shoo." Kennedy said to the girls, who were sent to 'comfort me' for some deadass weird reason.

They walked out as soon as I sat on my bed annoyed. . "Babi"

"Wah." I said trying to control my anger.

"I'm sorry." She apologised. "mi just want yuh to be kept outta trubble."

She suddenly wrapped her warm arms around my waist. "Chip ah coming here an him said him gonnna help yuh guys out ."

"Wah do yhu kno'?" I said turning around. "Yhu got no clue of wat's happenin'."

"Mi know." She sighed. "An mi wont involve fi mi self...mi ago let yuh guys handle it."

I wasn't still happy about two things.....and Tracey is clearly not what I'm mad about anymore.

It's about us. And also about me and Dunton.

It's not pleasant to think of leaving my girlfriend. I don't want to....but I feel like she's a target. I don't want her to get hurt.....

I want all of these to end, so that we won't have to worry about anything but us.

I sighed

"Good...I guess Tay spoke that shit in yhu." I said wrapping my arms around her. "Ion wan' ta' turn brothers into enemies."

"argh fuck dunton him aint dodo." She said. "him ah stubborn moderfucka maybe chip can speak to him."

"Well I hope it all works out well," I said before she flashed me a soft smile.

~Next Morning~
TayK|Tay🔫
"Buzzzzzz buzzzzzzzz."

The sound of a loud alarm buzz repeated in my ear. Who the fuck set up that alarm -. Royaltyyyy....

"Royalty why did yhu-"

.........Speaking of Royalty, she wasn't laying next to me..

I groaned before I got up and went to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Once I finished. I walked out of the bathroom and straight into my room, before I made my way downstairs.

Surprisingly to see Kennedy and Danny feeding each other.

"Back ta' our lovey dovey ways huh." I said, once Royalty came out the kitchen.

"Morning baby." She kissed my cheeks before siting down.

"Morning." I said scratching my head. "Why'd yhu set up an alarm ta' wake me up?" I questioned before she thought it was funny to laugh And laughed.

"Very funny," I said once there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." She said getting up and running to the door.