•81•

»you had me with your words,
and lost me with your actions«

•••••••••

(Made By Author)
⤵️

TayK|Tay🔫Jay, Mal, Dave, Jer, Dee And I are enjoying our time

TayK|Tay🔫
Jay, Mal, Dave, Jer, Dee And I are enjoying our time.

We left A'Driana in the car, to noticify us for any trouble, or when Clinton and them could being doing something suspicious.

Mostly a lot are carrying weapons. But not one enemy rocked up.

"Do yhu still think da girls gon' turn up!" Jayden spoke over the music.

"They're stubborn so of course they'll show up." Mal said as I glance over to a group of guys.. Clinton's guys. Meh he was right there, with the same guys from yesterday.

"Aye look." I pointed at Clinton's group.

"He rocked up." Jer said.

"Yeah." I said. "But why didn't Dri signal us?"

"Meh." Dave said. "I wonder too." He said as one of their guys whispered something in Clinton's ear, and with that they walked out.

"They're out." I said once Jer chuckled

"Out." He said.......... "Out?! Dri is out."

"Oh fuck." I said as we made our way through the crowd, we exited the house, and kept close eye on them.

We hadn't lost them, it's about time that they found their visitors car parked outside the house......

Once they did, they studied the car before walking to it.

"Dri-"

"Jer wait." I pushed him back as Clinton opened the door to my car and looked inside.

He dragged her out the car by her hair, and he threw her laptop to the other side of the road.

"Where da fuck are they!" He slapped her as she fell onto the ground holding her cheek.

"Jer." I said. "Wait." I said again and she spat in their face and as punched her.

Shit. I want to save her too, but is she trustworthy?

"Why we waiting bro, let's go." He pushed me walking away. Well shit this nigha is impatient.