•70•

»Don't put you happiness in other people's hands. They'll drop it!«

•••••••••

TayK|Tay🔫It's obvious I've never shot nobody? Not infront of her, not in front of nobody

TayK|Tay🔫
It's obvious I've never shot nobody? Not infront of her, not in front of nobody.... that's why I give it to one of the guys to finish it off... apart from today of course, I couldn't do anything about it.

The door opened and everyone walked back in. I slowly got off Royalty and have them space to sit on the bed.

Some on the flo and on the couches.

"Oh Baby, I forgot we had ah tv." Royalty said grabbing the remote as I took it befo her.

"Come on it's being like ah month."

"There's barely anythang ta' watch on da tv anyways." I said.

What?

I'm on the news! Royalty knows how bad the cops are on my ass, but she don't know I'm on the motherfucking news.

And whatever the news will say about me, it's gonna be something else. And it being like that. So I'd rather lose myself, than to lose my girl.

I don't know man. I got this money stacked. And I need to get it to Clinton. If that's what he wants.... but the problem is, he won't leave me after that. I know for sure.

They made it so fucking confusing. Leaving us to no clue who that money belongs to? Victoria? Or Clinton? Or maybe whoever Deejay thinks it's also also for.

It still gets to me how I fell inlove. I don't know, I just always think of it, and it wasn't my plan anyways.. I assure you that.

But Danny?

He had always being a ladies man.

He had a good girlfriend, back in Arlington, her name was Asha.

They were an on and off couple.

The thing was Danny abused her, cheated, lied, did everything. And she left and he kept on running back to her.

That's why I was surprised he actually never did shit to Kennedy. He actually fell for her.

Me on the other side. I never had love, never was into love. I loved my self tho. Never wanted anything to do with hoes.