•22•

»The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why«

•••••••••

TayK|Tay🔫
I parked infront of my porch and I took her out of the car, the rain poured strongly, I carried her bridestyle, before locking the car and running to the door. The rain had printed her body, and it had come to the result that she was naked

"Well." I spoke to my self, whilst struggling to ring the bell, which I manage to ring after 30 seconds and patiently the door flew opened.

"Woah wah da fuck." Malcom got up once I walked in. "Is dat Royalty?

"Yeah." I said placing her on the couch as the boys surrounded her. She was wounded, you could see that she was beaten.

"Where da fuck did yhu find her," He said.

"Passed out in da middle of da road," I said feeling her temperature. "Danny go get da heater ta' heat her up ah bit." I said as Malcom laid her head on top his lap.

"Wah do y'all think happened," Jeremiah said.

"Well I saw Taylor runnin' out of da house wit' ah bleedin' head," I said as he looked at me.

"Yhu think Taylor is responsible?" David said looking at the sheets as it was red. Oh I see.

"We'll ask her once she's up." I said placing my head onto her chest. "She's breathing jus' fine."

"Tay, yo' room is heated,, yhu should jus' lay her in dere," Danny said coming from the stairs.

I placed my hands underneath her waist and picked her back up, and to the stairs as the guys followed.

I walked down the hall way as Danny opened the door to my room and I entered carefully placing her onto my bed.

I moved the heater close to her, and added another sheet on top.

"She'll be fine," I said. "We'll fix her up wen she wakes up." I said patting Mal's shoulder as he stood there looking at her with sadness written all over his face. "Come on man."

We walked out leaving her tucked in, heading back down the hall way, hitting the stairs than making it back into the living room.

David turned off the Tv as we sat there and thought. I don't know what err'one else is thinking but, I had a lot of questions running in my head. Where was her Parents? That's the first one.

Danny's phone went off as he picked it up, placing it to his ear.

"Who is it," I mouthed.

"Kennedy," He sighed.

"Tell 'em ta' come over." Malcom said.

"Hey baby girl,- holup jus' ta' cut yhu off, if yo wit' yo' girls come ta' Malcom's next door neighbours, on the left side house. My house. But...yhu need to be here urgently. Royalty is hurt." He said. "......Yhu can come now if yhu want....ah'ite love yhu too." He hung up. Love you? Bro That's new

The sound of rain sounded stronger , sending all these chills on my body.

I sighed feeling a bit cold. Maybe it's my wet clothes.

"Aye I'll be back I'm gon' change ma hoodie," I said getting up and walking upstairs.

Walking down the hallway I could hear the rain, and it kinda sounded good. I walked into my room, and grabbed my sweat shirt and some track pants.

Well since she's passed out I'll just change here. After changing I put my clothes in a basin and put on my socks to warm up my freezing feet.

By the time I was finished, I took one more look at her, and walked out. From my distance , female voices were talking downstairs. Once I reached the last stair, I realised my house was stacked with fellow human beings.

"Hey how is she?" Tracey got up.

"She's alive," I said taking a seat.

"Oh thank god," She said siting back down.

"Do y'all have an idea of wah might've happened?" Malcom said as they looked at each other. "Like is she in some type of relationship wit' Taylor?"

"Nah," Trinity said. "Why?"

"Caus' he had somethang ta' do wit' her being found passed out on da street." He explained as they lifted their eyebrows at eatchother.

"Ow dis motherfucker is dead," Jordan said

"can wi see har," Kennedy said.

"Ion think so yet," I said. " she needs some rest."

"Awww look he talks," Trinity said looking at me.

"And he cares," Jordan added as I gave them a soft smile and shook my head.

"Tell us mo'." Jordan said.

"Found her wit' bruises." I said. "Open wounds."

"Tell mi dis moda fucka didnt hurt har." Kennedy said.

"Well I guess he did," I said. "Adding ta' dat she was also, she was....................
half naked."

"Waaaahhhh."

"She texted me and I took too long ta' reply," She said after taking a long look at her phone. "I'm scared."

"I knew somethang wasn't right wit' her," Mal added. "Rockin' up ta' school wit' black eyes, and all dat crap and y'all didn't bother ta' tell me."

"We're sorry, we made a promise ta' her, she said she didn't want yhu ta' worry 'bout her." Tracey said once he sighed. "So can she spend da night here." She said.

"Yeah." I said standing up. "She'll prolly be good by tomorrow, dan maybe yall can come check on her...."

"Yhu kno' we can come over and yhu can go ta' school," Alexis said.

"Ion even think I wan' ta' go ta' school, it's gettin' so fuckin' messed up." Danny said.

"Of course yhu don't Danny." I said.. shaking my head and staring at the dark tv.

For the rest of the day. The only sound heard was the rain outside, and the giggles of the couples. Everyone was quite. Sad is not the best word to describe it, neither is happiness. Singles alone, Couples together. After hours we watched Sunset Park. And as it is we were wrong.

She wasn't strong enough to wake up.

The movie ended,, night fell, not long before everyone left.Well apart from that, now that the movie has ended. I shut the electronics,followed upstairs by Danny, except he walks down the hallway to his room and I slowly open the door to my room.

Her resting body had changed positions. She's alive. Huh. Greatly alive.

I didn't hesitate, I made my bed on the floor, wasn't comfy but it's for her sake.

I guess that's it. Goodnight.
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
Vote & Comment