•10•

»If it ain't 'bout me than what it 'bout?«

•••••••••

||Next Morning||

Royalty|TyTy👑
Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again.

Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I sit up, drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles into my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I watch my legs dangle above the off-white polyester carpet. I walk into the bathroom connected to my room and do my morning hygiene. Nearly falling asleep in the shower.

After a long warm shower I get out and went to lotion my body, following that I dress in my blue jeans and put on my Tripple white Air Max Gym shoes, Kennedy had bought fo me and I put on my black hoodie and grabbed my bag, ready to go.

My mother is surprisingly in her room, ok for the first time in a long time. I got out my room and walked downstairs before I grabbed an apple.

I looked around the house before I sighed and shook my head and walking out. The heat of Chicago rubbed against my face.

Anyways I went on with my journey to school, walked pass err'one as if I wouldn't care if any thang happened to me. I felt like something bad was gonna happen, but I knew I had to stay positive.

Across the streets was a group of drug dealers. Staring over at me. God, I wondered why no one else was walking this morning. I walked so fast till I could see the school gates.

"Ohh thank God," I spoke to myself.

"Bad gyal," Kennedy came out of nowhere and hugging me all happy and shit.

"Girl wat's all dis fo'." I said as she stood firm next to me.

"Gyyyyyaaaaalll." She giggled blushing before the girls walked down over to us. "Yu dun know."

"I'll kno' if yhu let me," I said

"Hey, whore," Trin called out before placing her elbow on top of my arm. "Neddy Neddy Neddy. Wah did Danny do hmm."

She giggled so loud. "Him called lass night."

"Nawww," I wrapped my hands around her arm as we walked into the school.

Just as I remembered.

Yesterday I had something I needed to hand to my History teacher, I realised as soon I was gonna leave to go home.

"Oh shit guys gotta go," I said walking back towards the school.

"Tyty where yhu goin'?"

"See yhu guys at break," I said before running into school.

Tracey|Trace😍
"Baby girl, focused on school lately," Trin shook her head pulling out a cigarette.

Did I forget she smokes? Hell yeah she does.

"Mmm let her do her thang," I said once Malcolm and his squad pulled up.