•74•

»Don't believe everything you hear
Real eyes. Realize. Real lies«

•••••••••

||Next morning||
Danyal|Danny👅
As the sunlight shined throw the window waking me up. I yawned looking to my side, and she was beautifully asleep.

She looked like an angel sent from a above, little do I know what's in that little stuffed mind.

The door opened as I turned around looking at the doctor.

"Good morning Mr Sayles , jus' came ta' check up on Miss Kennedy Anderson."

"Sure why not." I said moving aside as he checked her eyes and her heart rate.

"Great temperature , great heart rate, ev'thang ok." He said. "Because of the screamin' and madness. She'll be good ta' leave here by tomorrow jus' in case we have ta' check up on her again."

My girl ain't mad. Damn. Baby girl spent 4 days in this place, over 1 fucking bullet.

"Ah'ite thanks." I said as he gave me this weird look.

"Yo her.....?"

"Boyfriend."I said.

"Mm ok." He smirked before walking out.

His the same doctor that helped me when I got shot.....and I know he been keeping his eyes on the damn news.

"Mmmmmmm." Her soft voice moaned as I turned around to kennedy stretching with one eye open.

I got up and shut the curtains than I walked back to her.

"gud mawnin babi." Her cracked voice said

"Good mornin' sunshine." I said once she flashed a smile..."How yhu feeling?"

"Alrite." She said looking around... "mi wanna leave."

"Yhu could've buh, doctors say yhu might go crazy." I said siting next to her.

"mi ave dat crazy tingy disease." She said

"No." I chuckled. "It's caus' yhu went wild yesterday." I said before she rolled her eyes.

"But it's gon' be ah'ite." I said. "Yhu gon' get out."

"im nah guh to de party." She said

"Yhu can party wit' me." I said.. "Jus' yhu and me." I said once she giggled.

"mi would luv dat." She said, as I smiled.

"Yhu hungry?" I questioned as she nodded.

"ah'ite." I said. "I think da nurses finna bring food soon."

She smiled pulling me closer and kissing my cheeks.

"Babe." She said.

"Mmmm." I replied

" danks fah being here."