•69•

»Be very careful of people whose words don't match their action«

•••••••••

"Fuck!" I said.

"Who did y'all kill?" He questioned.

"Those same motherfuckers." I said.

"Man." He sighed.

"Hold on bro."

I pushed the gear, and sped the car.

"You got da burner on yhu?" He questioned as I reached out fo a gun and passed it to him.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"I can't get ah full view." He said.. "but slow down. Let me pop da wheels." He said as I began to slow down.

"Wait control da car man lemme do it." I said.

"Nah man I got it." He said

"Nah, Ion want yhu back on da news again." I said, once he stood at me and took it.

I pulled my self out the window.

I couldn't get a close view, but at least I knew it was them. They're the only ones chasing after us. I guess this was another goodbye.

"Bang."

I shot at the window.

"Yeah die motherfucker."

"Bang."

I shot again at the driver who must've got shot, and stumbled till they hit the tree.

"Last shot,"

And I shot at the wheel.

I got back in and passed the gun back, and took the wheel.

"Wow." Was all I said. "Imagine yhu had stayed home and they pulled up."

"GDK?" He said as I nodded.

"Hopefully da 12 won't kno'." He said

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did." I said pulling up. "So what are yhu doin' here?"

"Showerin' and changin' , And goin' back ta' da hospital." He said once we got out and I put on my hoodie.

We walked past the reception and the security. We walked up the stairs and found the room.

"Baby!" Royalty jumped on me.

"Heyyyy, yhu so hyped." I smiled

"Ah'ite shower time." Danny said. " where's ma bag."

"Over dere." I said pointing at it.

"Caus yo here." She replied as I kissed her cheeks, than she slapped me.

"Why." I semi whispered.