•18•

»All that you are is all that I need«

•••••••••

Since there was nothing to do in the cafe. The boys rushed to the outdoor basketball court fo sum reason.

I thought there was a fight out side so we followed but it turned out they only wanted to play ball.

I sat on the toppest seat of the bleachers, and watched since the girls went on to play. I was so bored and jealous. There was happiness on everyone's faces.

We all must be happy for another's happiness, - Immy.

Love is the key, use it right. -Immy

I ain't really do nothing with that topic of love. Love only comes when it's around my friends, or Malcolm and the rest of his boys. I don't chase after guys like that. I gotta study the guy first. TayK.

Mmmm He is all that. His a good player too.

My eyes slowly focused on his targets,moves and actions. He just looks all that. But he a type of nigga that could careless bout anythang that could happen to him. I don't know nuthin, but I'm sure.

The feel of eyes attracted me once I looked over at him. And he looked back. I turned my face away, and back after 30 seconds to see if he was still looking, but he had already turned away. I feel something. I don't know what.

TayK|Tay🔫
The game was actually getting hella interesting, the girls were actually quite good. Ion know maybe they play ? Their defence skills are really good.

And the girl with the black eye.  What's her name? Loyalty? No that doesn't sound right........

Uhhh Royalty....... Yeah that's right. Her. She's always out of the circle. I don't get it. I've noticed how much she stares at me. And when I catch her, she deadass looks else where. I mean, she ain't a bad looking shordy but I ain't bout that right now.

If you know what I mean.

Danny is always up for relationships and shit. Bro he's the only one up fo that shit. Ion really kno much bout the boys , but i know so much about my nigga. Danny is a another player.

Back in Texas he had a pack. I did too. No lie I did. I jus' hope Danny doesn't fuck up and play this chick. I guess she's a keeper.

And plus, that's death fo him. Not even him holding a gun gon save his black ass. Although he ain't got one.

And if she got brothers that's even worse.

Well truthfully he faithful at the moment. And that's a shock, Caus back in Texas, nigga switched bitches like a video game.

He still on this shordy. Maybe cause she chocolate, he loves chocolate. Well lols I was just trynna have my own laugh.

Anyways , I took off with the ball, realising there was no one around to defend, so I went ahead and shot my goal.

"Dats watsup." Malcolm and I dapped once chuckling.

"Yhu cheated." Trinity complained