•32•

»If they showed that they don't need  you, show them what they have missed«

•••••••••

Royalty|TyTy👑
As I finished cleaning the kitchen, thinking about what happened ealier I smiled to myself.

I can't actually believe that happened to me today.

I shut all electronics around the house, re-checked the gas, and switched off all the lights before making my way up the stairs.

The hallway was quiet, and usually it would be loud because Danny is on the phone to Kennedy or the boys, and Tay would be loud about his 2K.

I mean, I'm used to it being quiet, but not that quite. I walked into Tays room before the cold air ambraced my body.

The window was left open and there was no sign of Tay in the room..

I quickly closed the window before looking around the room with confusion written all over my face..

I picked up my phone and opened it, right before I was on Trace and I's conversation. Well I wasn't on this before. So strange.

I quickly messaged
Danny, and sat on the bed.

Me:
Dan, Have you seen Tay :/

Dan💕:
Yeah, unfortunately his sleeping with me.

Me:
Really? Why?

Dan💕:
I don't know. I'm hoping things are alright.

Me:
Yeah, I guess :/

Dan💕:
Ok, maybe you both need space.

Me:
Well there's nothing wrong, but uh yeah I guess.

Dan💕:
Well goodnight Ty❤️

Me:
Goodnight Dan❤️

I sighed before I walked over to the switch and switched it off.

Ion know what happened, and I'm worried about what happened.

I can't control my emotions, and I don't want to tell anyone about how I feel right now. Everyone is probably asleep. The guys and the girls, I want to cry but who to.

Me:
I'm sorry, hope you sleep great and forgive whatever I did. I love you Tay❤️.

I shut my door phone and plugged it into charge before wiping my tears away.

Ion know why I'm crying, I just am. I miss him. Already.

That's it.

I am in love with Tay.

I do love Tay.

I always loved Tay.

The very first time he put me in his house.

I fell in love with him.

What's my life without Tay?

It's losing him, because he found out about my feelings.

I know because he read my messages.

He was the last one in the room..

What should I do?

How should I confront him?

"Tay I love you." I said before I laid  my head down, and shut my eyes.

Always for you Tay.
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
Short Chapter :/
Vote & Comment