•37•

»One lie can break, a thousand truths«

•••••••••

||Next morning ||
TayK|Tay🔫
"Yhuuuu, got me in ma feelings." A voice sang, waking me up from a lousy sleep. I slowly opened my eyes keeping catch with legs. Naked legs. My eyes traced the legs from bottom to top before realising it was Royalty

Half naked in a towel brushing her hair.

I stretched my shoulders getting up from the hard ground.

"Hey." She said once I yawned. "Goodmorning."

Well someone changed their mood this morning.

"Goodmorning." I said grabbing my towel and taking my shirt off silently walking past her.

I took a warm bath, since it was getting a bit cold again. This weather is bipolar. Once I finished  my shower I brushed my teeth and walked in the room and she was gon.

I quickly dressed up before placing on my chain and walked downstairs. Everyone was having breakfast.

And clueless me didn't know everyone was over last night. Jayden.

"Wassgud yall." I said before walking into the kitchen and looking for food.

"Here's food." I voice behind me spoke as I turned around. Royalty passes me a plate as I just put on a lil awkward side smile. "Thanks."

"How was yo sleep." She said once I sat on the counter where nobody could see me.

Her mood just had me confused that I wanted to laugh and question her but at the same time, I'm understand the fact that she's trying.

"Good yo's ?" I my cracked scoffed .

"Great."She said siting next to me.

I nodded my head to her presence and as well to her answer, and since I had nothing else to say. I ate my food in silence still wondering what she's eaten to forgive me too quickly.

I could tell she was staring at me. But I avoided it. And she knew that as well.

I ate my food, before I felt her hand on my upper arm...Ohh boy....Luckily I'm letting go of everything. But she isn't.

I know she still has feelings for me. Well maybe if that's what she wants I'll let it go through.

"I miss yhu sleepin' in da same bed as me." She said as I scoffed eating my food. "I'm serious."

"I kno' yhu are." I said getting down and putting away the plate. "I miss ma bed too." I said as she laughed causin a chuckle out of me.

"So yhu don't miss me." She said as I turned around.

"Mmmmm maybe only yo cuddles." I said, once Jayden walked in.

"Y'all ready to go to school?" He said as I nodded looking at her with a little smile and walking out.

On way to school, I dropped Immy at Jayden's house. There's no way in the hell she wanted to go to school.