•83•

»If you move fast, you'll know my game«

•••••••••

Continuing

||5:00 am||

My eyelids flicker open to the unlit room. No daylight. I take out my phone checking the at time I had wake up.

"fuck." I groaned getting up after checking the time.

I hate waking up at the wrong times of the night.

As the stormed groaned stronger and the rain grew, the house was quiet. No movement. No sound. I stretched my arms. Pushing the blankets off of myself.

Why am I choosing to wake up
at this time? I hate this.

A vibration came from my phone, I didn't bother check it, cause it could be 2K. I mean, the guys could be guy asleep by this time.

I flipped my phone to check, but, nothing seemed to have being a problem.

"weird,"

I yawned, and sighed placing my head down, before I thought a car pulled up.

In the middle of what? 5 am.

I walked to the window to check who was there, maybe Jer wanted to pull up now.

But it wasnt him. I mean, Jer is not fat..... and he doesn't wear heavy weird stuff.

Two man-

I walked backward as they stood inform of the window and looked forward at me. I knew they saw me. The window was kind of transparent, and I don't know how the hell you can see through he curtains.

The door opened from upstairs and Tracey stood by the top stair.

"Tracey go to ta' room," I said when...

"Arghh," I felt pain on my leg, as I stumbled in pain.

"Fuck." I said once Tracey screamed.

The doorknob twisted as I turned around struggling to run out the back door.

"Police." I heard once I opened the door looking for where to run too.
I took off my shirt and wrapped it around my leg to stop the blood from coming out.

I gripped onto the fence fell on the other side, and they were already were I left.

I stumbled and fell groaning to the pain.

But yet I didn't give up, i continued running. Looking back as they ran out of the house.

I ran into a little corner ,.. I checked for my phone to call Danny but fuck. I had left it.

"Hhuuu." I sighed to the pain

I stood by that corner as I swerved through the rain. They turned on their sirens.