•39•

»Killing ain't fair, but somebody gotta do it«

•••••••••

||Next Morning||
Royalty|TyTy👑
"mmmmmm good morning." I yawned looking to my side , Tay
was standing by the door looking out the window glass.

He was in his thoughts...Damn, Well that's a deep thinking.

I got up and streatched walking to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. Than walked back in the room and he was still there.

I went behind and hugged him as he looked down and wrapped his arms around me putting me infront of himself leaning on my neck. If you get what I'm saying.

"Mornings are always beautiful." I said as he scoffed.

"And so are yhu." He said as I chuckled turning towards him.

"Wats in yo mind." I said. "Wats bothering yhu?"

"I still have 400k left." He said as I sighed thinking of the risk his getting himself into . "I jus' don't kno' man."

This is the consequences.......

"Well." I Bit my lip. "I remember when I was living' wit' my ma...."

"Uh-huh." He said looking looking down at me.

"I was savin' up ta' leave home." I said

"Royalty." He said. "Don't-"

" I only have 300k." I cut him off. "And I wan' yhu' ta' take it-"

"Royalty."

"Tay." I cut him off again. "Jus' take it." I said once he had a long thought about it, holding his forehead.

But after a few minutes his time of thinking was up.

"I can make da rest." He said once I smiled.

"Ight." I said. " I'll give yhu ma card and yhu can get da money." I said trynna get out of his way when he blocked me.

He looked down at me as I looked up. "Yhu jus' gon' leave like dat'." He said as I scoffed.

He leaned in and I leaned in.

It was kinda awkward but broooooo I wanna kiss him. HIS TAY K. Our lips connect as I opened my eyes as his were closed.

While kissing him I turned to get out of his grip and pulled away once he gave me that funny face.

I got my phone and felt his arms wrap around my waist. It's just cute how his doing this all of a sudden. I mean. Yeahh you know what I mean.

"Here." I said after taking my card out of the case. "Ma pins 8521." Be careful I said as he kissed my cheeks.

"I luh you." He said before grabbing his shirt and walking out.

Well I love you too.

TayK|Tay🔫
Did I just? Yeah I did. Woah TayK you a world star nigga. Biggest trapper bahahah.