•20•

»You've crossed my mind once, because you never left«

•••••••••

||Next morning||
Royalty|TyTy👑
The etching sound that lightly danced across the bedroom window was enough to send my back straight; up like a bold in pitch darkness as a cold sweat washed over my face and chest – heart trying to escape through my throat the first chance it could get. Nights lately, hadn't been at all easy on me. That incident that happened with the man, has still had an effect on me. But argh what else can I do.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," I yawned getting up.

I went to do my morning routin. The warmth of the water was
So good that I didn't wanna leave, but I got out anyways.

I dried my self in my room and applied lotion all over my body. I went to get dressed into my big chocolate hoodie. And my black leggings and my brown ugg boots. I grabbed my back pack and phone and walked out after all of it.

I saw my mom downstairs talking on the phone to somebody. And the way she looked at me I already knew it was about me. Lord I pray I come home to see peace. Amen.

I walked out and walked to school, mmmmmm I'm starving. I'm actually craving for food right now. You won't understand, the tiny rain drops sprinkle on my body, I began to run knowing that it was about to rain hard on my ass.

I actually ran, in other words I bolted to school. Yeah, Usain Bolt, Bolt. Once I felt like I was under the shade in front of the school heavy rain poured out from the sky.

I sighed taking one more look at the rain before walking into the school. It was more crowded than ever.

I guess it's cause its raining so much right now.. My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket reading the text message from "Bestfriend Trace😍" saying "meet us in the toilet."

I rushed to the toilet, caus the crowd was getting bigger and squishier.

Once I walked in the toilet , the girls were fixing themselves.

"Tyty!!!!." Trin Kissed my cheeks. As I looked at her with so much confusion.

"Trin, wah's dis excitement 'bout?" I said once she shrugged her shoulders smirking at me, before I rolled my eyes looking at errone else

"Hey Lex, how's yo relationship, haven't seen y'all together in forever." I said as she smiled

"We good," She said smiling to herself before I looked at Trace whom seemed to have been looking at me the whole time.

"Wah are yhu starin' at," I said faking my attitude

"Yhu bitch," She said coming up to my face when the bell rang.

"Yhu lucky da bell saved yo' ass," I said laughing at her as she rolled her eyes. "I'll see u ladies later." I said kissing her cheeks waving at the others than walked out.

I walked to my first class which was History. I hate this class with all guts man. It's just irritating. We always got homework, Always! And Iva is in this class too. I swear this class set me up to be with evil.

I took my seat once I walked into the room and took out my history book before I placed it on the table with a pen in my hand.

"Ok class, y'all remember that assignment I told y'all to hold onto semester 1 term 2...I kno' sum of y'all handed in so dat I can hold onto it, but if think yhu didn't can yhu please look fo' it." Miss Curtain said.

"Miss, may I please go check in ma locker..I remember I put in there." I said raising my hand.

"Yes yes yhu may go," She said before I took da keys out of my bag and walked out. Our lockers have keys. Gay right! This key don't always work, it has issues.

Why does he need it anyways. It's old old work. And my locker is all the way to the other side of the school.

Argh! anyways lemme just get this over with. Well since I asked.

Ok so how we do this. I got my key and tried opening my locker but the key didn't seem to be the right key.

What's happened to my key tho....

Really what's wrong with me. I opened this like yesterday. This is stupid. I don't even know how to work this, I swear to god it's the key , I think I got the wrong key. I just don't know what is wrong.

"Arghhhh." I groaned

"Some help?"

"Gosh." I jumped after hearing that voice , that freaked me out, turning around, making constant eye contact with TayK. Ohhhhh.....wow.

"Oh yeah, please," I said once he took my keys, as he tried opening it

"Ion think it's da right key." I said once he stood at me.

"It is," He scoffed, once my locker opened.

"Wow. Thanks."I shrugged grabbing the papers out and closing the door.

"Loyalty right?" He said

"Yeah." I said giggling.

"I'm actually confused. Is it Loyalty or-"

"Royalty." I giggled. "Loyalty is jus' ah given nickname." I said once we walked away

"I'm TayK." He said as I stood at him fo a long time.

"Yhu mind if I call yhu Tay?"

"Ion mind dat." He said once
I chuckled. "So how old are yhu?"

"I'm 17." I said looking at him. "And yhu?"

"I'm soon ta' be 18." He said. "Turning 18 nex' year?"

"Yeah." I giggled. Once he smiled looking into his phone.

Things become so awkwardly silent and like it just erks me. I hate awkward silence. He didn't really seem to care bout nothing at the moment. But I did. Argh I just do

"So were yhu doin' out here," I managed to bring up a subject.

"I was usin' da toilet," He chuckled not tempting to look away from his phone, realising we had reached my class.

"Well see yhu 'round." I said once he finally looked at me

"Yeah." He said with a slight smile and walking away.

Mmmmm Maybe his a little different than I thought.
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•

Is he different?

Or is he helping Antoine?

Vote & Comment