•43•

»He denies it. But truth is, his falling in love with her«

•••••••••

||Next morning||Royalty|TyTy👑I wake like I'm hooked up the mains

||Next morning||
Royalty|TyTy👑
I wake like I'm hooked up the mains. No sleepiness, no slow warming up. Within seconds of realizing I was unconscious I am on my feet, eyes wide, dreams not just forgotten but erased. I am drinking in the feedback of all my senses. Aside from my own noisy breath there is nothing to be heard.

Mmmmmm. My head actually hurts.

Prolly cause I slept on what Tay had said nothing about the question he asked me.

I got up from the bed and realised everyone else was asleep.

They are so cute...I turned to my side and stood at Immy who was a sleep holding onto her baby bump. That is so cute.

I stared at her little baby before I got up and walked in the bathroom , making sure I wouldn't bump into the girls.

I quickly brushed my teeth and cleaned my face before I walked back in the room.

They were all half awake. " good morning ladies." I said heading for the door.

I walked down the hallway stretching and yawning. It was quite than all of a sudden voices were speaking downstairs.

I slowly walked down the stairs, and front there, I knew it was the boys talking.... they were getting prepared to go somewhere.

"Umm Goodmorning everyone but Tay,where y'all going ." I said once he laughed

"Yhu slept on dat-"

"Ahhhshhhhhhhh." I shd him

"We're going out." Jayden said. "We're havin' our boy times....yhu girls stay home and cook. We'll be back soon." He said walking out.

Walking out last, Tay blew a kiss at me chuckling his way out before I stood there and just I shook my head.

"Where are they going?" Imani questioned standing at the first top stair.

"To have 'their boy times'." I said walking past her.

Down the hallway and opening the door to Tays room. "Goodmorning butterflies are we ready ta' start da day."

TayK|Tay🔫
"Jeremiah, have we got any other?" I questioned

"GDK?"