•27•

»Say what you mean, but don't say it mean«

•••••••••

||Next morning||
TayK|Tay🔫
I woke up from a restless sleep due to the rough waves to glimpse at the glowing and radiant sun peaking above the horizon out of my window. It extended its vivid light across the deep crimson sky. Its dazzling and inviting rays flowed through the window.

There she was providing warmth to my body. Slowly the fatigue of the long journey was seeping out of me as the welcoming rays trickled in to replacing my unrest - it relaxed my body.

Eventually I got out of bed and stumbled

Well Goodmorning.

Me and her are nothing like that. Shes like a really close person. Nuthin but that.

I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom.

I opened the door and entered the shower, mixing the water cold and hot. Getting that warm feeling on my body. This sent chills, it just felt nice.

I was in there for about 20 minutes. After that 20 minutes had passed, I had enough and walked out. I wrapped my towel around my waist and entered my room.

Girl slept so long. She must be real tired.

I looked for my clothes, I was also deciding if I wanted to dress inside my room. I mean I don't want her to wake up in the middle of me getting dressed. Think about how awkward shit gon be after that.

Guess what?

I dressed up anyways. She didn't wake up. and I knew that...., Caus I never took my eyes off her.

The weather was slowly changing outside, it looked like it was boutta rain. Huh. What a bipolar weather.

I put on my hoodie just in case the rain does me wrong. I threw on my chain and walked out, heading towards Danny's room.

"Argh." I sighed before shrugging my shoulders and walking downstairs. I ain't trynna bother him and his 'girlfriend'.

I walked downstairs , and grabbed a banana, before walking out the house.

"Ouushhhh." I licked my lips once the cold air blew against my face.

I shrugged and walked next door, to Malcom's house and knocked on the door and within seconds the door flew open. Out he came eating a sandwich , with Antoine and David behind

" Waddup y'all," I said as we did our lil handshakes and headed towards his car.

"So are we gon' stay dere or wah?" I questioned as it began to sprinkle and I got into the passenger seats.

"Ion kno', if things go well," Mal said driving out to the drive way and turning up music.

We passed the green light, and the whole ride was abit quite.

I was just in my thoughts. Ion know what I want to say. Ion got a problem with these niggas. Ion know why they have it wid me. And if it's Caus of Royalty. Fuck that.